Cass Pennant, Cass Reviews

Cass Pennant, Cass - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cass Pennant, Cass

Cass Pennant, Cass

“I like it and reminded me of my youth and as an Asian...”

Written on: 20/12/2008

I like it and reminded me of my youth and as an Asian kid with cockney accent in the East of London I resisted being pigeon holed. Maybe should do a film about me as I was described as the only "Turbaned " skinhead in East Ham :p… Read Full Review

“Cass Pennant, Cass - Having inside knowledge from my...”

Written on: 28/08/2004 by angelmatty (4 reviews written)

Cass Pennant, Cass - Having inside knowledge from my younger days I have taken to reading these books for about 2 years.

Cass is a good book and is great reading how his mind works.

Bad points are all these books are very similar, i.e - our firm as never run, we turned over everyone, we were feared.

Problem with these books is nobody wants to admit when they were rumbled so all you ever get is a one-sided story.

Good book if you like hooligan books, but when you have read as many as me you… Read Full Review