Trinity The Stiletto Reviews

Trinity The Stiletto - Ask a question now

“Stilletto Driver Beta Ti320”

Written on: 01/01/2018

I purchased this driver fifteen years ago and for me it's been by far the best driver I've ever owned. I've owned several major brand drivers and won a few as prizes over the years and always go back to my Stiletto. I consider myself an above average player most of the time. My drives range on the average 250 give or take 10 yards. I had a few guys give me poke fun of my set of clubs it's not a complete matched set like theirs but the poking stops when we start to play. If your going to… Read Full Review

“The Stiletto Driver from Trinity hits the ball far and...”

Written on: 11/11/2002 by The Chirag. (1 review written)

The Stiletto Driver from Trinity hits the ball far and is easy to control… Read Full Review