Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, So Worthy My Love Reviews

Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, So Worthy My Love - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, So Worthy My Love

Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, So Worthy My Love

“shanna - kathleen. e. woodiwiss ”

Written on: 17/01/2010 by drbhaskarc (1 review written)

shanna - kathleen. e. woodiwiss
aweosme book... must read for all those in love.. will teach one what love really is!! and what it can be.. only one has to listen to his/her heart. really good book... takes you by surprise.. the book is complete.. it is unputdownable and kathleen has played with all the emotions .. good or bad.. soft or wild.. to perfection. makes me wonder what kathleen had gone through to get such a brainwave to write this book. before i read this book, i used to think… Read Full Review

“Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, So Worthy My Love - Kathleen...”

Written on: 11/09/2004 by Sandra Maney (1 review written)

Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, So Worthy My Love - Kathleen Woodiwiss is and always will be my favorite Historical Romance author. All I can say is keep up the good work. And take as long as you need to do as good a work as you did in the beginning. I'll look forward to your next book. Right now I must go read So Worthy My Love again… Read Full Review