Martina Cole, The Runaway Reviews

Martina Cole, The Runaway - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Martina Cole, The Runaway

“ ”

Written on: 08/01/2011

I just adored this book, from start to finish it was addictive,I will read this again and again, its a story that i will always love. The characters amazing and miss them, until my friends and I talk about them once more. its a story that will grip your soul, fab must read… Read Full Review

“Loved this book, my social life was non-existant while...”

Written on: 17/08/2009

Loved this book, my social life was non-existant while I was reading this, although it didnt take me long as I couldnt put it down.

I dont want to give anything away, and wont, "The Runaway" is a MUST read!

Since I've finished this book I still keep thinking about the characters, I keep thinking, what if?… Read Full Review