Sophie Kinsella, The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic Reviews

4.5

Media Gallery for Sophie Kinsella, The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic

“Happy ending”

written by merrygorounder on 09/08/2011

Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorite chicklit writers and every book of hers always brings a lighthearted feeling. For this one, it’s particularly slow in the beginning but it gets better towards the end. Will this be made into movie too? I hope so!

“Dream World of a Shopaholic! Fantastic!”

written by on 09/07/2011

I love the Shopaholic series and have read all of them! I especially love this one though because it is even more humour in it than the previous ones in the series. It is light hearted and easy to read, ideal for the summer holidays! I think it secretly reminds most girls of their passion for shopping even when it is for unneccesary items!!

“The Secret Dreamworld of A Shopaholic.”

written by on 17/06/2011

The book was good. but the first part of it was a bit slow. It was kinda hard to get hooked into the book. As the book goes on though, it gets better and better. I wanted to hear about how the meeting went with the bank though. But all in all. A pretty good book. =]

“Love love loved this book! Sophie Kinsella is my...”

written by helenbeck on 02/03/2010

Love love loved this book! Sophie Kinsella is my favourite author and she never disappoints. I have read the whole series of shopaholic books and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun and easy read. Her books are particularly good for holiday reading as you can always pick up exactly where you left off and they're not too deep.

“I found the start boring but it greatly improved! I...”

written by on 12/09/2008

I found the start boring but it greatly improved! I loved Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic.

“Probably one of the best books I've ever read. What...”

written by Fayth on 03/07/2008

Probably one of the best books I've ever read. What really goes on inside the mind of a crazy shopaholic. I was addicted to this book from beginning to end. Hilarious and entertaining.

“I liked The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic, however...”

written by melaniem25 on 01/07/2008

I liked The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic, however it does take a while to grab you, the first 5 chapters are hard to get into but it does start to get better and better.

“She always thinks she can find a way of putting bavck...”

written by on 21/04/2008

She always thinks she can find a way of putting bavck the money but never does.

“A fantastic read! I ' m in the middle of the second...”

written by on 25/03/2008

A fantastic read! I ' m in the middle of the second book in this series and I just cant put it down just like the 1st book, I think Sophie Kinsella is a fantastic writer and I just hope the film on this book does it proud id hate it to be ruined and the story is already being set in New York.