Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason Reviews

Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
4.0

Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

“Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason is very funny from...”

written by katietee on 29/03/2005

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason is very funny from beggining to end. It is just one of those books that you want to read in every spare minute of the day. Great book, for ages 13+. However some content may not be suitable for all teens. The book is reasonably long, however that isn't an issue as the content is top quality beggining to end. There is a reasonably high vocabluary register however most will have no trouble with the language.

“Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason - I...”

written by hilary1 on 15/01/2005

Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason - I found the book difficult to read as I saw the film first. Perhaps if I hadn't seen the film it would have been different, but I found myself making comparisons and the film is not really like the book. Overall, I prefered the film as it was more comical.