Star Fox Adventures Reviews

• Graphics

Star Fox Adventures - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Star Fox Adventures

Star Fox Adventures

“Let's talk graphics first of all... The Star Fox...”

Written on: 03/12/2005 by Sunny Sombrera (7 reviews written)

Let's talk graphics first of all... The Star Fox Adventures GameCube game has excellent quality graphics, especially the graphics for water; I could swear that was real stuff. The way they manage to do the fur on all the animals is very good too.

World and plot line... Hmm. I do like the unusual use of dinosaurs for inhabitants, and Prince Trippy is cool when he isn't bugging you about his empty stomach =P. (Is it me, or does he have the voice of a fifteen year old? I swear his voice has… Read Full Review

Consolecharlie's Response to Sunny Sombrera's Review

Written on: 25/05/2007

Great review, keep it up.

Read 1 Comment

“WOW! For my birthday I got Wrestlemania X8 and this....”

Written on: 30/07/2003 by Rowan. (1 review written)

WOW! For my birthday I got Wrestlemania X8 and this. Guess what I played the most? I switched on Wrestlemania, got a few belts, got bored, put it in the cupboard and played on Starfox. End of story. It's still in my Gamecube and my birthday is in April! I just love this game.
If you have played Jet Force Gemini before (N64) then you will recognize the music, which is great of course. It really adds atmosphere to this already characterful game.
The graphics are good, if not the best they're… Read Full Review

“Star Fox Adventures (from Rare) is a really cool game....”

Written on: 16/10/2002 by sonicsmash89. (1 review written)

Star Fox Adventures (from Rare) is a really cool game. Like I said, it is a Zelda clone, so expect some fairly challanging puzzles. Asking Slippy for help can be extremely helpful when you are stuck (and if it doesn't help, you will probubly destroy your gamecube in frustration)… Read Full Review