Ford Taurus LX Wagon Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Taurus LX Wagon - Ask a question now

“Have owned Ford Taurus LX wagon two years. Had...”

Written on: 12/10/2008

Have owned Ford Taurus LX wagon two years. Had transmission problems .bad shifts. Turned out to be computer code was wrong. Easy fix. Gets fair mpg but has small tank. This wagon was not what I wanted, but was available at a good price. Has proved to be a very good car. I would buy another one, as it's never let us down. Alberta winters are hard on cars. The little Ford carries on! I honestly have nothing bad to say about this vehicle. Usually I drive Cadillacs or full size high end cars, but this Taurus is a good car for the money. Thank you.

“A fantastic family car with all the amenities. It does...”

Written on: 13/09/2000 by Cecil Hayden. (1 review written)

A fantastic family car with all the amenities. It does everything i could want, but rattles and shakes along the way (especially the entire dashboard). If they would only back what they build I would buy another.