Maeve Binchy, The Lilac Bus Reviews

Maeve Binchy, The Lilac Bus
5.0

Maeve Binchy, The Lilac Bus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Maeve Binchy, The Lilac Bus

“The Lilac Bus by Maeve Binchy”

written by on 09/07/2011

My grandmother started my love for Maeve Binchy's books when I was 13. This was the 3rd of her books that I read. It is one of those books that hooks you from the start. The story takes a while to unfold but the author keeps the reader interested constantly as we learn about the lives of the riders on the Lilac Bus. The reader becomes so familiar with the people on the bus it almost feels as though they become friends. This book gives an insight into human nature showing people's true characters and how we interact with one another with an underlying message that no one is ever who they initially seem to be.