Jill Mansell, Miranda's Big Mistake Reviews

Jill Mansell, Miranda's Big Mistake
4.8

Jill Mansell, Miranda's Big Mistake - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jill Mansell, Miranda's Big Mistake

“Jill Mansell, Miranda's Big Mistake grips you from the...”

written by on 21/01/2008

Jill Mansell, Miranda's Big Mistake grips you from the beginning. I read it in a day because I simply could not put it down. Fantastic!

“Oh my gosh. I bought Jill Mansell, Miranda's Big...”

written by Jipsterini on 16/04/2004

Oh my gosh. I bought Jill Mansell, Miranda's Big Mistake because it looked funny. I read it in 1 day, I couldn't put it down. I must admit though, I did fall for each guy. As soon as we "met" Greg, I though he is sooo nice, and Chloe was a cow, then I hated Greg and liked Chloe. Then we met Danny. He seemed so nice. Finally Miles. I loved him but hated him. Then fell in love with him. He was perfect, I remember reading the part where he died and I cried. I was trying to be quiet because it was 2 in the morning and being a teenager, I was supposed to be in bed. To make things worse I keep reliving the moment of me reading the line where it says he is dead. I still really like Danny though. But I thought it was a really really really good book. I've read it 3 times now (I only bought it 2 days ago).