Stephen King, Cujo Reviews

Stephen King, Cujo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stephen King, Cujo

Stephen King, Cujo

“Stephen King is utterly brilliant. His use of...”

Written on: 09/05/2007 by jen101291som (1 review written)

Stephen King is utterly brilliant. His use of foreshadowing in the beginning is amazingly creative and I hope that he himself reads this. I did two reports on "Cujo" and each time I couldn't make myself believe that this was not a fantastic book. I don't know where his inspiration comes from but he is just a fantastic writer. If I could meet him I would honour him and show him the respect that he deserves. A very moving book that gave me the chills and a scare and I don't scare that easily… Read Full Review

“Stephen King, Cujo - Synopsis: ”

Written on: 10/09/2004 by Dreadlocksmile (358 reviews written)

Stephen King, Cujo - Synopsis:
"Cujo is a two-hundred-pound Saint Bernard, the beloved family pet of the Joe Cambers of Castle Rock, Maine, and the best friend ten-year-old Brett Camber has ever had. One day Cujo pursues a rabbit into a bolt-hole, a cave inhabited by some very sick bats.

Vic Trenton, New York adman obsessed by the struggle to hang on to his one big account, his restive and not entirely faithful wife, Donna, and their four-year-old son, Tad, moved to Castle Rock seeking the… Read Full Review