Land Rover Discovery TD5 XS Reviews

Media Gallery for Land Rover Discovery TD5 XS

Land Rover Discovery TD5 XS
Land Rover Discovery TD5 XS

“worst vehicles ever!”

Written on: 22/05/2017 by Ivano83 (1 review written)

Hands down one of the WORST ownership experiences ever. I don't know where to start. We bought the vehicle 2 years ago to tow trailers loaded with skateboard ramps all over the country. We paid £4500 for the vehiclewith 150k miles and in 2 years must of spent over 10k...yes 10k in repairs. Everything that could go wrong did, except the actual engine and it thanked us by catching fire a couple of weeks ago whilst driving it and burnt to a crisp near the M11 in Essex. Whilst it was actually… Read Full Review

“I bought this car a year ago at a cost of £7000 after...”

Written on: 20/08/2007 by Larry Gillard (1 review written)

I bought this car a year ago at a cost of £7000 after checking all the faults that the Discovery can get when it reaches a certain age.

Mine had done 85000 miles and prior to my ownership apart from the usual items that you would expect to wear has had a new transfer box (74000 miles), front & rear brake discs(75000 miles), new air suspension bags (84000miles) and new sliding roof seals(5000 & 56000 miles).

Today, after 12 months and 10,000 miles of ownership the only cost I have had is… Read Full Review

“Gave up my company car 3 years ago due to the...”

Written on: 20/08/2005 by pilotc182 (1 review written)

Gave up my company car 3 years ago due to the riduculous tax system. Now I pay it in fuel duty instead! But I do travel my 20k business miles in style. This 2003 auto model is our second Disco, up from a previous '99 GS. Bought from a Jaguar main dealer whose MD had had it for his co. car for a while from new.
My wife and I fight over who is going to drive at weekends, and the kids love it being able to see over hedgerows etc...
The XS is well speced with extras. Self levelling… Read Full Review