Louis Sachar, Holes Reviews

Louis Sachar, Holes - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Louis Sachar, Holes

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I found Holes a good read. It has a bit of everything....”

Written on: 30/11/2006 by skywings (7 reviews written)

I found Holes a good read. It has a bit of everything. It's about friendship, achievement, promises, pack social behavior, racism, coincidence, fate, love and justice. Some people learn and grow, others don't. Some have good, just endings, others have unfortunate, just endings. It's satisfying, yet has an element of sadness to it.

The language is simple, yet descriptive; almost in a Rowling kind of way. But unlike Rowling, I found myself wanting richer language, fuller descriptions. Louis… Read Full Review

“I found Holes by Louis Sachar very interesting. I...”

Written on: 16/08/2006 by Nekonin3 (15 reviews written)

I found Holes by Louis Sachar very interesting. I enjoyed reading this book!… Read Full Review