Honda CR-V 2.0 V-Tec SE Sport Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda CR-V 2.0 V-Tec SE Sport - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda CR-V 2.0 V-Tec SE Sport

“We have just bought our 3rd Honda CRV today. We have...”

written by on 03/11/2009

We have just bought our 3rd Honda CRV today. We have always had the sport CRV with all the bits on and both my partner and I could never imagine having a different car. We also are on our second civic sport which is a pleasure as well

“I had high hopes for my first Honda. I wanted an SUV...”

written by pgoumas on 21/08/2006

I had high hopes for my first Honda. I wanted an SUV that would be reliable and fuel efficient. I got neither in the Honda CR-V 2.0 V-Tec SE Sport. The gas mileage was at best around 25 mpg on a long trip. I had two annoying problems from day 1 that never got fixed: 1. a rattle in the driver side door, and 2. an intermittent cruise control. I took the CRV to the dealer I purchased it from, Coral Springs Honda, 4 times and gave up. When the driver side seat cover tore recently, I took the car to another local dealer hoping for a better result. Like the first, this dealer didn't stock the part, and I ended up having to leave the car there for several days. I didn't get a call that the car was going to be delayed, and when I called myself, it took several tries to get through to the service department. My conclusion is, Honda has lousy service and product quality is no better and perhaps worse than the American cars I've owned in the past. No more for me.

“Lost confidence in the Honda CR-V after brake failure...”

written by starbold28 on 05/10/2005

Lost confidence in the Honda CR-V after brake failure compounded by Honda's failure to reply (after 3 months) to my complaint.

“We have had this Honda CR-V 2.0 V-Tec SE Sport 4x4 for...”

written by dr rythm on 10/09/2004

We have had this Honda CR-V 2.0 V-Tec SE Sport 4x4 for two years and bought it to tow a caravan. My wife drives it mostly but we both love it. It is not an out and out mud plugger but will pull your caravan on wet grass when other cars may struggle for traction. It was a choice between the Toyota Rav 4 and the Honda. I discovered that the rear door on the Toyota does not open properly when hitched to a caravan so our decision was made.

467406_David N's Response to dr rythm's Review

Written on: 16/06/2009

please could you tell me what make of caravan you tow , weight and lenghth torque etc we are thinking of getting one to tow a fleetwood garland 5/65 thanks Alison