Linda Chapman,Biz Hull, Dreams Come True (My Secret Unicorn S.) Reviews

Media Gallery for Linda Chapman,Biz Hull, Dreams Come True (My Secret Unicorn S.)

Linda Chapman,Biz Hull, Dreams Come True (My Secret Unicorn S.)

“I liked the book because it was by Linda Chapman and...”

Written on: 04/03/2008 by mariam mumtaz (1 review written)

I liked the book because it was by Linda Chapman and she is my favourite author.I even love reading the new series of my secret unicorn and i even like reading the old series books of my secret unicorn. I even like the Character called Lauren because she is kind of like me… Read Full Review

“Linda Chapman,Biz Hull, Dreams Come True - Excellent...”

Written on: 16/11/2004 by ANorris (1 review written)

Linda Chapman,Biz Hull, Dreams Come True - Excellent book for young ladies with imagination… Read Full Review