Judy Blume, Forever: a Novel Reviews

Judy Blume, Forever: a Novel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Judy Blume, Forever: a Novel

Judy Blume, Forever: a Novel

“Well um good description and i fell in love with...”

Written on: 29/10/2008 by miriamlucy (5 reviews written)

Well um good description and i fell in love with Jamie..she's sweet. Um..she goes into a bit too much detail in the sexual intercourse bits..um it's a bit gross. It's okay for older kids… Read Full Review

“Judy Blume, Forever: a Novel - I would recommend...”

Written on: 12/06/2005 by ballababy (16 reviews written)

Judy Blume, Forever: a Novel - I would recommend reading this book. Judy Blume is one of my fave childhood authors. I've loved her since I was 9. I read this when I was 10 but recently I read it again, it's a really cool story.

The characters and the story are believable and I think Blume presented the issues raised in this book in a good light. The plot moves on quite fast and keeps you involved. The characters and the story stay with you for life. It's a good light read, I enjoyed it and… Read Full Review