NCAA Football 2003 Reviews

NCAA Football 2003
NCAA Football 2003

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The only thing I don't like about the ncaa 2003 and...”

Written on: 14/11/2003 by kcsslk (1 review written)

The only thing I don't like about the ncaa 2003 and 2004 is that they don't measure for the 1st downs. Several times it was 4th and inches and I know I gained a yard and I turned the ball over on downs. Not only that but the scoreboard showed I gained a yard and also the commentators. Is measuring for 1st downs any where in the future? Thanks a whole lot… Read Full Review

“Overall I think that this is a great game. I wish that...”

Written on: 16/12/2002 by sam. (1 review written)

Overall I think that this is a great game. I wish that ea sports would do something with the Pancake statistic though. I would also like to see the D-lline make more plays on the backs… Read Full Review