Harry Pearson, The Far Corner: A Mazy Dribble Through North East Football Reviews

Media Gallery for Harry Pearson, The Far Corner: A Mazy Dribble Through North East Football

Harry Pearson, The Far Corner: A Mazy Dribble Through North East Football

“Harry Pearson, The Far Corner: A Mazy Dribble Through...”

Written on: 14/07/2006 by Joe Swan (1 review written)

Harry Pearson, The Far Corner: A Mazy Dribble Through North East Football is a great read. An ideal book for any 30-50 year old football fan to take on holiday. I think that the author must have been standing beside me when he described the Boxing Day match at Roker Park… Read Full Review

“Harry Pearson, The Far Corner: A Mazy Dribble Through...”

Written on: 31/05/2005 by estonboroboy (1 review written)

Harry Pearson, The Far Corner: A Mazy Dribble Through North East Football: From the first line "I support Middlesbrough. When people ask me why, I say: becouse I'm a glory-seeker." This book is honest, funny and heart warming. It reminded me of why I love the game and my club… Read Full Review