HanGo PJB-100 Reviews

HanGo PJB-100 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HanGo PJB-100

HanGo PJB-100
HanGo PJB-100

“I have this HanGo PJB-100 with 40 gig for more than...”

Written on: 30/11/2003 by cn99 (1 review written)

I have this HanGo PJB-100 with 40 gig for more than two years now and I would not buy a different mp3 player. Ipod is not an option. Unfortunately Hango will not produce the device any longer, so you gotta go to eBay to get it... good luck !… Read Full Review

“I have had the 20 gig model of the HanGo PJB-100...”

Written on: 18/02/2002 by Joe B. (1 review written)

I have had the 20 gig model of the HanGo PJB-100 portable MP3 player for about 1 year. I use it constantly. The best part is I can store my entire cd collection on it and take it with me wherever I go. The display is hard to read when the light is not on. A remote control would be great?… Read Full Review

“I've had this HanGo PJB-100 portable MP3 player for...”

Written on: 24/01/2002 by Glen Hamilton. (1 review written)

I've had this HanGo PJB-100 portable MP3 player for almost two years and it has performed well, but I will not buy another when I get an MP3 player for my wife. I will buy her the new Archos 20 gig for much less money.
I have had real trouble trying to get any kind of support or upgrades. No one ever answers emails… Read Full Review

“The 20 GB IBM harddisk drive gives space for 400 CD or...”

Written on: 09/07/2001 by Harry. (1 review written)

The 20 GB IBM harddisk drive gives space for 400 CD or 5000 songs, I have all my music with me all day and night, great to listen to it. It's very easy to make categories for favorite music on party's… Read Full Review

“The PJB is the size of a small Walkman. It has a 4.6...”

Written on: 07/08/2000 by Walter Scott. (1 review written)

The PJB is the size of a small Walkman. It has a 4.6 Gig laptop drive and can store about 80 audio CDs.
It can play just about any bitrate, including VBR. The fideltiy of the unit is excellent. It has a Li Ion battery with a 10 hour life, and can
be recharged in 3 hrs. It comes with Personal Jukebox Manager software, which installed in about 10 minutes.
The software will let you rip audio CDs direclty into the player or you can download existing
MP3s from your hard drive.

The unit comes with a… Read Full Review