Stephen King, The Dark Tower: Gunslinger Reviews

Stephen King, The Dark Tower: Gunslinger - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stephen King, The Dark Tower: Gunslinger

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The Dark Tower took me a long time to get through but...”

Written on: 12/01/2009 by towercircus (1 review written)

The Dark Tower took me a long time to get through but has been worth it. I just finished reading it last night and overall it was good. Read it! The style is very different form Stephen King's usual but leaves you wondering and wanting for more. If you're going to read this then be prepared. Once you read one you will end up reading all of them. There are seven volumes. It took SK 20 years to write it so how long will it take you to read it. Read the book, not later but now. Get to the… Read Full Review

“Well, feel like I will be swimming against the tide...”

Written on: 03/06/2006 by suthosharko (1 review written)

Well, feel like I will be swimming against the tide with this review. I was very much a fan of Stephen King's earlier works but had not read much in recent years. Last was Dreamcatcher which was great.

Had seen the Dark Tower series in recent times on the bookshelves but wasn't really motivated to buy into it as I didn't really see Stephen King as a fantasy series writer, which is what I thought this was. My wife however, bought me "The Gunslinger" (the amended versions with the forward from… Read Full Review