Hectic Lifestyles Ltd Reviews - www.hecticlifestyles.co.uk

Media Gallery for Hectic Lifestyles Ltd - www.hecticlifestyles.co.uk

Hectic Lifestyles Ltd - www.hecticlifestyles.co.uk

“Hectic Lifestyles Raspberry Ketone review”

Written on: 07/01/2013

After lots of to and fro, I decided to purchase pure Raspberry ketone and Inner Cleanse from hectic lifestyle. They where very helpful and very honest about their products, which is refreshing to see. I asked a few companies if this helps with weight loss, and hectic were the only ones to say not if you sit on your backside and do nothing and they're not "magic bullets" - A few others i heard from promised miracle weight loss in as little as a week! Maybe they were right though, eating right… Read Full Review

“creatine ethyl ester”

Written on: 24/02/2012 by cheriemor (1 review written)

Hi guys my first time using this website so far so good I bought creatine etheyl ester iv had it from diffrent sites in the past but went with this one the price was great and more per mil in the tabs than anyone else iv had them about a week so I'm going to update every one in a few weeks to let you know about the product as most people will agree it sounds dodgy when the price is to good to be true so will let you all know the.Delivery and.everything.was spot on if every one who.bought a… Read Full Review

“My New Acai Berry supplier!!!”

Written on: 17/09/2011

I have tried quite a few acia berry suppliers over the last year. I have been scammed, i have been fooled into buyer cheap rubbish (H&B!!) but I am happy i have now found a decent and reliable source of pure acai. Their 600mg and Inner cleanse combo is my fav, and have used it as part of my plan with great results… Read Full Review

“I spent around 2 hours searching for the best value...”

Written on: 23/05/2011

I spent around 2 hours searching for the best value Acai Berry I could find, and Hectic Lifestyles sold the best priced pure acai that I came across. I ordered at 3:30pm on a Thursday and the order arrived the very next day! Also the bottles are letterbox friendly, so I didn't have to collect the parcel from the post office even though I was at work on the Friday! Bonus!

I have ordered from them a few times now and have never had any problems whatsoever. Their customer services are very… Read Full Review