Insel Air Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Not Bad For The Price”

Written on: 03/01/2013

We flew Insel Air on 12/22/12 out of Charlotte direct to Curacao. Although our plane left 2 hours late the ground crew and flight crew were courteous and helpful. Our flight on 12/29/12 out of Curacao direct to Charlotte left 1 hour late. I don't like delays or cancelations, but I have to say for the price we paid for the tickets about 50% less than American Airlines the flights was good. I do see how if you had connecting flights then this airline might not be the one to take, but for final… Read Full Review

Arlsxm's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2015

I disagree about your comment on island people. Like all other places where job, place to go and be at certain times.

But to tarnish your opinion of us, we are not "laid back whenever I get to it" people. You've just happened to run into the kind that deals with your industry - tourism; and not the kind that deals with everyday living for residents.

Please don't compare their behaviour to the population as a whole. It's unfair.

Nevertheless I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you revisit again.

Read 1 Comment