Apsley Bespoke Tailors Reviews - www.apsleytailors.com

Media Gallery for Apsley Bespoke Tailors - www.apsleytailors.com

Apsley Bespoke Tailors - www.apsleytailors.com

“Very Poor”

Written on: 22/03/2013

I paid 1000 Pounds for a suit and the trousers lasted 7 months before they were worn threadbare at the crotch. This suit was many of several I have but the first from Apsleys', I wore the suit no more than 2 days a week and not every week! To be fair the fit was good but the material was not of a good standard and some of the buttons fell off within a few weeks. I took the trousers back and was quoted 300 pounds for a new pair. After "discussion" I was told they would make another pair for… Read Full Review

“I needed a jacket making to measure and have found...”

Written on: 21/05/2011 by K Ray (5 reviews written)

I needed a jacket making to measure and have found that these folk in Pall Mall, London do a very good job.

The sizing is measured in London with the details communicated to Hong Kong where it is made by a renowned tailor on Nathan Road in Kowloon. My jacket fitted perfectly first time and was be with me through the post inside two weeks. (I once used the maker's tailor shop - called Punjab House, in Hong Kong four years ago where they'd saved the details from a previous… Read Full Review