ZipTransfers.com www.ziptransfers.com

ZipTransfers.com www.ziptransfers.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ZipTransfers.com www.ziptransfers.com

“Great Service ”

written by TitusRodgers on 19/06/2024

Used Zip Transfers again this year. Excellent reliable service. We arrived at airport driver was not there called the number(it was really late at night) customer service answered, called driver and got an ETA, called me back and the driver arrived a few minutes after. Super communication from a great customer service agent. Would 100% recommend zip we have used them for 5 years now. Excellent service. Pick on return journey was so smooth. Always so happy with them.

“First class service”

written by Gazms on 06/06/2024

We arrived at the airport to find our driver waiting for us, what an exceptional man! He would not let us carry our cases to the car, he opened the doors, asked us if the air conditioning was comfortable for us and more importantly for me was a very careful driver. He carried our cases to our hotel and was extremely polite and professional, a credit to the company. We used Zip again for our return to the airport and again the driver kept us informed of his arrival and was polite and professional. We can’t recommend Zip highly enough and fully recommend them.

“Good service an on time.”

written by JPDenmark on 29/05/2024

I have used Ziptransfer several times, and every it has been a good experiens. Fair price arriving on time, and very kind drivers. So i recomend Ziptransfer Jens Pedersen Denmark.

“Perfect ”

written by Des72 on 28/05/2024

Been a user of zip for many many years and have always had a great experience. I can not recommend zip enough from being on time to politeness. Amazing company

“Highly recommend Zip”

written by MarquisBrennan on 28/05/2024

Initially I was going to book a private transfer through jet2 but they wanted 5 times as much as Zip!! Searching through google to find average cost from Tenerife South Airport to Adeje and stumbled across a forum which highly recommended Zip. Booking was very straightforward, upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly and courteous driver holding our name plaque (so no searching around the airport looking for offices, which was said in the instructions) bonus! All in all it was a great experience.

“Very good service”

written by Vitalija9992 on 27/05/2024

Very happy very clean car very nice driver definitely highly recommended.

“First class friendly service, reasonably priced! 5 ⭐”

written by deezoz on 27/05/2024

Used this company before and would not hesitate to use them again. On the 16th of April this year, flying to Gran Canaria our luggage was temporarily lost/delayed. We eventually got it but the driver had left as we were an hour late. Phoned the help desk and within 15 mins a replacement driver was there. That's when you know how good a company is when things go wrong and they are easily rectified. Full 100% confidence in this company, have used them before and will be my number one choice preference again. Highly recommended!

“First class all round”

written by Deaso69 on 27/05/2024

Met at arrivals by our driver holding a card with our name, driver was friendly & welcoming who offered to take our carry on cases. Car was immaculate with Aircon. Driver had local knowledge of our resort & offered up local info. Same driver picked us up a week later at the allocated time for our return transfer to the Airport. In summary, an excellent service that we would use again & would recommend to others.

“Transfers”

written by Jerry235 on 27/05/2024

We got an absolute brilliant service both ways couldn’t do enough for us I am disabled and was helped every bit of transfers recommend to everyone

“Amazing”

written by Griffithvr174 on 27/05/2024

Our flight was delayed and then issues at our arrival airport (Gran Canaria) with disembarking and retrieving luggage which made us so so late. I received a call whilst waiting on luggage to say driver was still waiting for us. Took both cases to the car and straight into our journey. Comfortable clean car, driver very polite. Would recommend for service and value. Also easy to book. Used them again for the return journey to airport - again amazing!

“Happy with the service”

written by Romerord1989 on 27/05/2024

Our driver was on time and we received a text as we were coming through passport control, to let us know our taxi was waiting. Lovely clean car and nice safe drive to our final destination.

“Great service ”

written by tzMead437 on 27/05/2024

Flight was one hour late but when I arrived, the transfer was waiting for me and it was a hassle free quick service. Very good driver and a comfortable and clean vehicle and was soon at my apartment. Definitely the best way to travel rather than a bus which stops at every lamp post between the airport and your accommodation. I would recommend this service and will definitely be using again.

“Great service! ”

written by Traross on 27/05/2024

Great service, would defo recommend and use again. Very polite drivers and they helped with our luggage. Waiting for us when we arrived at the airport. Arrived on time for our return journey. Clean and comfortable car. 5 stars from us! Thank you!

“Hassle free transfers”

written by Psalts on 27/05/2024

Drivers were on time and were polite and helpful, would very no hesitation in booking with Zip again, have used them for both mainland Spain and Tenerife holidays the last few years.

“Easy and no probelms”

written by Harringtonxx142 on 09/05/2024

Used zip transfers for few years. Cannot fault. Always on time. Clean vehicles. Excellent and accommodating drivers.

“Punctual, helpful and friendly drivers”

written by 234Grady on 04/05/2024

We had a fantastic experience with Zip Transfers. Both our drivers were so helpful, friendly and made our transfers a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Thank you!

“Zip transfer never let me down”

written by MaximusPorter on 03/05/2024

I have been using zip transfer for over 15 years, in New York, in Spain, wherever they operate. Last month in Spain, the driver waited patiently for us though we were late due to assistance problems. The drivers are always courteous and professional, the cars comfortable and they beat the price of the average taxi.

“The best ”

written by Mulroy25 on 03/05/2024

Waiting for us on arrival only had to wait 5 miles for mini bus to take us to one hotel.

“Fantastic Service”

written by Vivsterwill on 03/05/2024

We always use Zip Transfers they have never let us down the drivers have always been punctual, waiting in departure with a sign with our name on, so really easy to spot. The vehicles are always clean & sometimes (depending on the location) they are top of the range. The drivers are very polite & if it's not somewhere you have been before they will give you tips on the best places/areas to visit. Should you have any problems or need to make changes during/after booking the Customer Support Team are very helpful & easy to contact. Lastly the price, I doubt you will find a cheaper transfer than Zip Transfers.

“Many transfers”

written by Crawford163 on 03/05/2024

Always a good vibe, we do both sometimes a private minibus depending on how many travelling, always there for you, bottle water on board, happy drivers just what you need door to door and pick up always ahead of time. If we use the shared coach it's just as good if your a small party. You may not be the 1st drop off so just sit back and relax, you'll still get to your destination.

Asked by jeanetteperez on 20th June 2018 Report this content
How will we know which driver and vehicle is waiting for us?

Answers (4)
Report this content Iajb74 Written on: 20/06/2018
At Singapore Airport the driver was waiting in the arrivals hall, after customs etc,with a sign with the booking persons name on.Easy and reliable. A 24/7 assistance number was supplied with booking..
Report this content Nollaigf Written on: 20/06/2018
Drivers wait in the arrivals hall and have a sign with the name of the person who booked the transfer.
Report this content Conways124 Written on: 20/06/2018
Avoid at all costs. I found zip transfers expensive and unreliable. They failed to arrive and then blamed a local taxi firm. Other operators are far cheaper and actually bother to turn up!!
Report this content Muckyduck1 Written on: 20/06/2018
All drivers of zip transfers are waiting at arrivals with a board with the name of the person who booked it don't worry they are very reliable
Asked by Wanna75 on 12th June 2017 Report this content
As anyone usd zip from Palma airport to calas de Mallorca ? I've got a family of 11 to book for 3 children and have read mixed reviews I usually use suntransfers but these have come £45 cheaper which is great but could also mean not as good service Regards

Answers (2)
Report this content mandyoffer Written on: 13/06/2017
We attempted to use them last year. We booked our transfer over a week before we were due to travel and less than 12 hours before we were due to department from the UK we received a phone call telling us that our booking had been cancelled due to a lack of driver!! We were given no alternative transfer options, no compensation and no real apology even though I emailed a complaint as soon as we returned from our holiday. I wouldn't touch this company with a barge pole, but good luck if you do decide to use them.
Report this content Conways124 Written on: 20/06/2018
Avoid avoid avoid
Asked by Papa736 on 13th January 2017 Report this content
Transfer from scl to cruise port in Valparaiso for 4 people do they use a van?

Answers (3)
Report this content Jossy10 Written on: 16/01/2017
I don't know for sure, but I would think due to their professionalism they would assess your needs/travel arrangements in advance
Report this content mandyoffer Written on: 16/01/2017
I would advise you to give this company a wide berth. We booked our holiday transfer a week before we were due to depart. Less than 12 hours before leaving for the airport we got a call from Spain telling us that our transfer had been cancelled - no explanation nothing! I complained via email to Zip Transfers and to this day, more than 6 months later we have still had no acknowledgement, apology, nothing. Use someone else, you'd be glad you did. Good Luck.
Report this content Jwall2 Written on: 17/01/2017
The website will allow you to believe you can select the vehicle size,space & configuration in advance. As was my experience,when I arrived nothing could be further from reality. Pandemonium ensued as they made a phonecall then we waited until whichever random vehicle with enough seats arrived. Not at all like I had ordered,ill equipped. Will not be using them ever again.
Asked by woolleybags on 2nd October 2016 Report this content
How will I know which taxi is mine once I arrive at Palma airport?

Answers (7)
Report this content 2old4this Written on: 04/10/2016
When I used Zip last year, they emailed me to let me know exactly where the driver would be waiting...he will be in the arrivals area with your name on a card....hope this helps.
Report this content Stewieguy Written on: 04/10/2016
When you get to the airport the taxi driver will be in the arrivals hall with a name board , so very simple :)
Report this content Muckyduck1 Written on: 04/10/2016
After collecting your bags from the carousel if you have bags checked in,proceed to arrivals hall where the driver will be waiting for you with the persons name on a board usually the surname of the person who booked the service will be displayed hope this helped
Report this content Bonnie1 Written on: 04/10/2016
Your driver will be waiting at airport exit holding the lead name on your Ziptransfers booking
Report this content ChrisHolman Written on: 06/10/2016
Your driver will be waiting in the arrivals hall with a board with your name on it. Even if you are delayed as we were the last time we used them, the driver will still be waiting. Great service.
Report this content TheOnlyRealBigMike Written on: 08/10/2016
You will usually find someone waiting with your name on a board, or a board with ZIP transfers on.
Report this content Jossy10 Written on: 16/01/2017
When I recently used this company the driver had a name card easy on view
Asked by limejock on 16th February 2015 Report this content
Do they also do transfers from hotel to cruise port in Amsterdam?

Answers (2)
Report this content GavReid1587 Written on: 17/02/2015
that should be possible. if you select 'Amsterdam cruiseport 'from the drop down menu then select 'from other destinations' you should be able to enter the hotel address on the next page.
Report this content Footy35 Written on: 17/02/2015
Yes they do. You can book the transfer on there website
Asked by ahoule2418 on 13th January 2015 Report this content
Are the vans non-smoking?

Answers (3)
Report this content GavReid1587 Written on: 13/01/2015
I would of thought so. I wouldn't like to get in a taxi that someone has been smoking in.
Report this content haufdun Written on: 13/01/2015
To be honest, I don't clearly remember but I think not.
Report this content Kane91 Written on: 13/01/2015
Ye they are non smoking but there is a smoking area outside airport, 1 of our party had a smoke before we left and the driver was happy to hold on while he did so
Asked by Parke1 on 21st June 2014 Report this content
Our taxi did not show up, will be receive a refund?

Answers (8)
Report this content Molboe Written on: 23/06/2014
I would contact their customer services as soon as you can. They are very helpful.
Report this content euroswiss Written on: 23/06/2014
Unfortunately in my experience you will not receive a refund. I know this is hard to comprehend as the people did appear friendly and helpful but their customer approach with respect to giving money back is diabolical. To not offer a refund is tantamount to theft in my eyes. I hope you have more luck than I did.
Report this content haufdun Written on: 23/06/2014
I cannot say that this is a situation I have experienced with this company. In the past any issues which have arisen when I have used them (4 times now) they have dealt with quickly and professionally but I've never been in the position of asking for my money back from them. I assume you contacted them on the day when your taxi failed to appear at the stated time?
Report this content Billyd1971 Written on: 23/06/2014
Hi I'm not sure if or how you get a refund if u paid by card ask ur bank or call one on the numbers on there site my car turned up no problem best luck
Report this content FrankfromNY Written on: 24/06/2014
I did. Have your records handy and contact them promptly. A refund is the least they could do after giving their customers such an unsavory experience.
Report this content LIM01 Written on: 25/06/2014
Never had a problem and we have used them for the last four years
Report this content Parke1 Written on: 26/06/2014
I've sent email with all our details etc, will let you know how I get on, fingers crossed!
Report this content Parke1 Written on: 27/06/2014
Just wanted to let you know that zip have replied to my email and have promised a full refund. I would like to say that I am very happy with how they have dealt so speedily with my complaint, fair play to them.