Fancy Dress Outfitters Reviews - www.fancydressoutfitters.co.uk

“arrived too late”

Written on: 29/07/2011

promised next day delivery that did not arrive, finally did arrive after the event and am now trying to get a refund with no replies :(… Read Full Review

“I don't usually buy fancy dress often choosing to make...”

Written on: 20/05/2011 by jonalexandersmith1986 (1 review written)

I don't usually buy fancy dress often choosing to make my own costumes with items bought from charity shops or the supermarket. I recently got invited to a fancy dress party for a friends 30th party and thought I'd go all out.

I found a hilarious Bruno costume on the fancy dress outfitters website it was only £26. The costume arrived two days earlier than I expected and it looked great at the party.

In the future if I want a costume I'll definitely be looking here first… Read Full Review