Serious Readers, Alex Lights Reviews - www.seriousreaders.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Switches poor on excellent product”

Written on: 04/10/2014 by GrumB (8 reviews written)

We have 2 Alex lights in our house. The light quality is excellent and everything seems good however it is all let down by the switches, which usually have to be flicked repeatedly to get anything to happen. The company advised me to squirt WD40 on the switches which I have done more than once but it makes little difference… Read Full Review

Grumb's Response to GrumB's Review

Written on: 25/08/2015

I am commenting on my own review. I felt it only fair to say that after I complained again recently they have agreed to take one of the lights back and sort it out.

Alexlight's Response to GrumB's Review

Written on: 18/11/2017

Hi there. I have just seen your review. If your lights aren't working properly please email us. Under the terms of your 5 year guarantee we will collect your lights, give them a full MOT and make sure they are AoK. Alex (Founder)

Grumb's reply to Alexlight's Comment

Written on: 23/11/2017

This was over two years ago. You did sort it out. I'm very happy with the light as it is now.

Read 3 Comments