EasyRetweet Reviews - www.easyretweet.com

• Ease Of Navigation

EasyRetweet - www.easyretweet.com - Ask a question now

“This is great Twitter App that make use of great...”

Written on: 18/05/2011

This is great Twitter App that make use of great Twitter component called retweet. Most applications give little importance to retweeting but easyretweet.com has changed the way I thought. I used it several times and like the fact that it's free, and I got free credits when I joined. I can also control those who retweet my message by way of the number of followers they have. Besides, I can place my banner on the site without even spending money but just using my credit balance. Cool Twitter App… Read Full Review