British Hardwoods, Oak Flooring Reviews

British Hardwoods, Oak Flooring - Ask a question now

“I bought my initial hardwood oak floors from British...”

Written on: 17/05/2011

I bought my initial hardwood oak floors from British Hardwoods about 3 years ago and I have to say, they have endured a family of 6, 2 dogs and a cat and they have certainly withstood all the scratches, scrapes, knocks and spills. I have continued to go back to them for flooring advice and maintenance products, which have ensured that the floors continued to be hardwearing (for such a chaotic family). The floors aren't mass produced and they take the time and care to produce quality floors. The… Read Full Review