CanadaFlights.ca Reviews - www.canadaflights.ca

CanadaFlights.ca - www.canadaflights.ca - Ask a question now

“Cheapest Flights Around”

Written on: 17/07/2011

Thanks Canada Flights you found me the cheapest flights around of all the travel sites I looked at you gave me the best deal from Canada to Mexico! I love your flight search it really helps find the best deal. Just a suggestion I would love to see more photos in the search results but you are still doing a great job! Thanks So Much www.canadaflights.ca Josh… Read Full Review

“Thank you so much Canada Flights for the excellent...”

Written on: 17/05/2011 by ilovetotravel (5 reviews written)

Thank you so much Canada Flights for the excellent service you gave me when i booked with you! I will tell friends and family about you next time some one is taking a trip! You really do give some great deals!… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to ilovetotravel's Review

Written on: 17/07/2011

I think you speak for lots of people with this review!

Read 1 Comment