Pls Mum Ltd - www.plsmum.com

4.2

Pls Mum Ltd - www.plsmum.com - Ask a question now

“Appalling customer service!!”

written by on 12/08/2013

My order arrived promptly - but was completely the wrong colour! No response to email so had to pay for return even though it was their error. The correct colour then arrived - 2 pairs of socks missing even though invoice clearly stated I had paid for 6 pairs. I have emailed 3 times and rang the helpline which is never answered! No response to email despite the recorded message saying that problems would be dealt with within 24 hours. Will not use this company again and will make sure that no one I know does either!

“Order placed JUNE 2012: no delivery, no reimbursement”

written by Sofiefrombelgium on 21/02/2013

I order a Finis Swimming Mermaid Swim Fin in June 2012. By July still no order received, so I emailed and called and left several message on their voicemail. I have NEVER had any response. Emails were sent in August, October and now again 7 months after ordering the fin, without any response from PLSMUM! TERRIBLE SERVICE, do not order from them..!!

“Great quality and value”

written by ericpope on 28/12/2011

The uniform clothing was perfect, and, to be honest, I worried at first because they were so inexpensive. They arrived 2 days later (ordered Monday night, arrived Wednesday morning). They were well packed and the quality was amazing. I have left it till now, just to see if the clothes would stand up to the harsh treatment given to them by my children and my washing machine, but they fantastic. We had to move home, mid term and so had to buy a whole new set of uniforms for both of them. Money was very tight, but I am confident that I made the correct choice and would recommend plsmum.com , without hesitation to anyone, whatever your budget.

“Kids Snuggle Blanket”

written by on 28/12/2011

I purchased the kids snuggle blankets from www.plsmum.com at a very good price and i am pleased to say i got them next day delivery in time for Christmas which was a delight, so not only did i get them cheaper than the high street i also got them on time - so well done - i do recommend and will use again - the website quality was excellent, very easy to use and navigate and find exactly what you are looking for. I must say there wasnt much product variety but this is the only negative - but i think they are pretty new. Thats all for now until the next purchase also link of the product i purchased is http://www.plsmum.com/kids-snuggle-blanket-childrens-snug-wrap-blue-p-427.html

“Girls Box Pleat Skirt”

written by on 25/12/2011

I ordered age 15/16 girls box pleat skirts from plsmum 3 days before Xmas and it was posted next day delivery and i got i friday was so impressed with the service they gave as not only did i get it immediately - the quality was ace and the price was very reasonable - its also free delivery to the uk. will definitely use again for the girls school uniform season. Merry Xmas

“School cardigan”

written by on 23/12/2011

After endless searching on the internet for a royal blue school cardigan, I came across this website, order process was simple even managed to google a discount code that worked. Website easy to use. Communications were excellent information given when order had been dispatched which was almost immediatley and delivery prompt (within a couple of days). Would definatly use this site again.

“CHILD SAFETY CLIPPASAFE PRODUCTS - ON TIME!”

written by on 21/11/2011

CHILD SAFETY CLIPPASAFE PRODUCTS - ON TIME! I have got to say the service was "Excellent from start to finish!!" I placed an order for a clippasafe harness wrist link for my holiday as well as the latches for my kitchen and asked for it to be delivered for a specific date due to the last minute holiday, It arrived on time and i was also sent a tracking order to keep track of where my parcel was! I recieved replies to all my messages before buying literally within the hour, was so impressed with the service - Well recommended to all Busy Mums!!!

“a very happy mum”

written by BusyMum247 on 20/10/2011

excellent service delivered on time, was happy with communication and after care sales hence writing a review, would recommend to family and friends

“Very Impressed with the service offered by pls mum”

written by margaretpatterson on 29/06/2011

I purchased 17 Gym Skirts and 17 Knee High Socks from www.plsmum.com store it was a competative online store we placed the order online called and was spoken very professionaly to. The order was deliverd within 2 working days of placing the order i would definately recomend pls mum to friends and family..

“Fantastic Shopping Site for childrens uniform”

written by JessJ on 16/05/2011