Amberley Estates - www.amberleyestates.co.uk

2.3

Amberley Estates - www.amberleyestates.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Happy customer ”

written by EverettBartlett300 on 06/02/2017

I have used this company A few times and have always had a pleasant experience, if I needed any help with anything, I was always dealt with effectively and efficiently. I was given mobile numbers for office closures and received a response to my silly questions at silly times, I would like to thank Amberley estates for all their hard work.

“Dont go near these folks in thamesmead rental /...”

written by on 12/09/2013

Do Not go near these folks - You will Burn! They are the most incompetent peoiple you will come across in Thamesmead. The Owner- is never available - staff always say she deals with that ..a nd she cant be found.. stealth has to be used if you want to talk to her as she may be in the office 1-2 days only a week.. -Tennant rent may be used as their own cash flow - Payments of rent collected monthly paid to land lords erractically every 2-3 months . -Contracts - made a mess off.. dates eneterd wrongly ..never monitored and landlords not informed if past contract date for extension! - no legal Knowledge of eviction - been made a clown of , at Woolowich county court with loss of thousands of pounds to Land lords -try speaking to her and see if you can get hold of her and see if a genuine land lord will speak well of their service ( phone syestem is a good example - come 3pm - no response to aclls - saturdays- again after 10 am npo one answeres.. message left from in apst eg alst bank holiday recordings on 2-3 months later) Keep Off if you want your property to be safe as you will burn ahd they dont care !

“I know that estate agents, by their nature, are lazy...”

written by Ewan Hoosami on 14/05/2011

I know that estate agents, by their nature, are lazy and incompetent but these cowboys take it to a whole new level. They didn't respond to any communication from the credit reference agency so I had to do all the chasing myself. When the tenancy was coming to an end, they were letting prospective tenants into my home while I was out, without notifying me, leaving the front door unlocked on one occasion. The final insult came when I tried to get my deposit back which was held by the DPS (Deposit Protection Service.) They didn't bother communicating with the DPS so I had to submit a separate claim and I eventually got my deposit back six weeks after leaving the property. These monkeys (no disrespect to actual simian primates) are quite happy to let their clients do all the work and then charge them for the privilege. Anyone reading this who has a tenancy with Amberley is strongly advised to withhold their last month's rent because it's a long uphill struggle to get your deposit back. This is not a professional way of doing business but you're not dealing with a professional company.