Policy Expert Home Insurance Reviews - www.policyexpert.co.uk

402 - 420 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AF

Media Gallery for Policy Expert Home Insurance - www.policyexpert.co.uk

Policy Expert Home Insurance - www.policyexpert.co.uk

“Very good cover and cost effective ”

Written on: 02/10/2022 by Jovani229 (1 review written)

Very easy to do on line. Good value of money included all extra cover compare to other insurance policies. I would definitely stay with policy experts for coming years too if they keep up with good cover with reasonable prices

“Simple process ”

Written on: 02/10/2022 by Stephenshields (1 review written)

Very simple process for obtaining insurance. Clearly explained and very competitive price, even when opting for the gold cover, it was still a better price than some others with fat fewer benefits

“Home insurance renewal ”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by Jl1881 (1 review written)

Operative very friendly and helpful and managed to reduce renewal quote by c.£80. However took rather a lot of my time, when had your renewal quote been what we ended up with a lot of time and effort would have been spared

“Amazing quality ”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by prCooke180 (1 review written)

Was so pleased with the quality and price was perfect would recommend to family friends and strangers very happy overall

“Good value”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by George.eileen (1 review written)

If you are looking for good service, easy process and value for money look no further.

“Well worth the money”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by sibets (1 review written)

Have used Policy Expert for a few years, great company, good cover and very good value for the money, when you consider it is less than a £1 a day! Always keep you informed of any changes that are on the cards and the reasons for the changes. I have had no problems with the services, response to any query or problem has been very swift. The staff are very helpful and polite however you contact them.

“Good value poicy - no fuss”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by millersbank (1 review written)

Searched for an alternative insurer as my renewal premium was quoted 30% higher without any reason given or any opportunity to discuss the premium. Policy Expert quoted a competitive price and with flexible options about type of cover required. Policy taken out with no fuss or bother at all, so recommended...

“Great price easy renewal”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by Diamondboy (1 review written)

So easy to renew. I was given plenty of notice by email (which doesn't hapoen with most companies) that my policy was due and what price it would be. Cheaper than anything on comparison sites sk it was easy just to let it renew automatically.

“Easily achieved cover and at great value.”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by Chas50 (1 review written)

It is so easy to obtain and renew a policy with Policy Expert and I have already mentioned this to family and some friends, especially those who have been complaining about the cost of home and contents insurance. Thank you, Policy Expert.

“Reassuring in a crisis!”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by Young500 (1 review written)

I had a flood as a result of a botched job by a builder who had blocked up my drain with rubble and plastic bags. I contacted Policy Expert for help but didn't need to make a claim in the end. However the advice and follow up I received from the legal team put my mind at rest and has resulted in resolving the issue with the builder. In amongst the chaos the Policy Expert team were there for me.

“Good value for money ”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by PaulinaWood (1 review written)

Good value for money

“Excellent insurance ”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by GabrielaKoch (1 review written)

The insurance is excellent value for money for our large detached house. Customer service always friendly and polite. I act recommend to anyone.

“Renewed Policy”

Written on: 01/10/2022

Just came to renewing my insurance policy after finding a cheaper offer online mentioned this to Policy Expert who matched it. So have stayed with them as I have found them to be a fair and a reliable company and the policy meets my needs for home insurance.

“Good home insurance ”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by Burton118 (1 review written)

Renewing my insurance was an easy procedure. Competitively priced insurance cover for the home. Good customer service. Happy to stay with Policy Expert for a second year. No hesitation in recommending Policy Expert to my friends and family. I like the Policy Expert online portal enabling me to manage my insurance policies and didn't like price increases in premiums I would like to be rewarded for no claims on the policy

“Value for money and easiest site to use”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by DavonPatterson (1 review written)

I have stayed with policy expert for 3 years now as they are the most efficient and easy company I have dealt with. Whether it be to make changes which you can do yourself on the site with little hassle or to renewing your policy. The renewal that I received in a timely manner via email was the cheapest around. I even went onto a comparison site and it was still the cheapest. I would recommend to anyone to give policy expert a try and am confident that you won’t be disappointed.

“Good value”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by Mercedes2020 (2 reviews written)

Been with policy expert for a number of years very good value for money All ways check other providers can’t beat policy expert We also get extra bits for free like Home Legal Select and Home Emergency Select Haven’t had to claim as yet but nice to know it’s there.

“Reasonably priced Cover”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by Bryant304 (1 review written)

Very easy to get the Home Cover I needed and very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

“Affordable Cover”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by NWard9 (1 review written)

I think Policy Expert is great. Solid customer service and a really affordable policy. We had an issue once with our house and they guided us through the problem really well. It didn’t end in a claim as they were able to support us in finding a better solution. We were really happy.

“Forced renewal at higher cost”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by YouAreAbullies (1 review written)

They will force renewal at 200% price withouth cancellation option. They are money hungry corporation thugs. Avoid at all cost.

“Outstanding ”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by Arkady147 (1 review written)

Have been with PolicyExpert for the past 4 years,. This is for the simple reason that other policy providers cannot match their value for money. Any issues can be easily resolved with a quick phonecall (that you quickly get through to a person!) and the cost of renewal is consistently fair. Would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family.