Land Register Online Reviews - www.landregistrydeeds.co.uk

Summary

Note from Review Centre: Land Register Online - www.landregistrydeeds.co.uk has closed down.

“I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE!!”

Written on: 01/05/2018 by JamarCollins338 (1 review written)

For me.... I had a GOOD Experience of this service. I know I could have got this info myself for £7 BUT I didn't have time to wait 7 to 10 days.... and I needed the info NOW. I paid £22.94 at 8pm for a lease document.. and by 10am the next day I had the full lease as a pdf via email. No problems. In fact the speed of service was EXCELLENT. This was well worth the money... especially as I needed to make a decision on something fast. ( hence why I needed the lease ) You need to think… Read Full Review

“Fraudster!”

Written on: 09/09/2012

yes I completely agree with the entry above. I was recently scammed by this immoral, fraudulent phoney company recently - out of 16 pounds. They have no intention of providing any of the services they promise and are just rip off agents. All attempts at further communication to actually get what I paid for have been unanswered. There has been plenty said about the perpetrator on other online forums - the victims even know who he is and where he lives so its only a matter of time before he is… Read Full Review

“SCAM SITE!! ”

Written on: 11/05/2011 by ian1971 (1 review written)

SCAM SITE!!

Please check various forums before using the company www.landregistrydeeds.co.uk to locate your house deeds or title plans. They are a scam site that once you have paid them the £30 they either send you nothing at all or a generic email advising you that there are no documents to be found (but do not refund)
I managed to find one telephone number but this is never answered. Only after I made the mistake of using Land Register Online that I googled them and found lost of forums… Read Full Review