8Ball Reviews - www.8ball.co.uk

8Ball - www.8ball.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“DO NOT ORDER”

Written on: 21/12/2019 by LamarPeck462 (1 review written)

I ordered a Christmas sweater from them on the 9th of December. Did not receive any tracking number or confirmation that the order was even being processed. I sent an e-mail asking about this and never got a reply. When they realised that orders may not arrive in time for Christmas, they sent out a mass e-mail offering customers the option to cancel their orders. I immediately sent a request to customer service to cancel my order, got no reply, instead I got an e-mail notifying me that the item… Read Full Review