Longines Watch Reviews - www.longineswatch.net

Longines Watch - www.longineswatch.net - Ask a question now

“this rolex 116520 is very beautiful. I did buy a piece...”

Written on: 16/05/2011 by alimaomao (2 reviews written)

this rolex 116520 is very beautiful. I did buy a piece online last year, but the quality is not very good.last month, my friend Evi recommend me this website and I bouthgt the Rolex 116520 again. the quality is very good. I will recommend it to my friends too… Read Full Review

“I like the pink omega watch very much. this is the...”

Written on: 11/05/2011 by evichen08 (5 reviews written)

I like the pink omega watch very much. this is the best online shop of repica watches that I have ever seen. the price is reasonable. Both the workmanshiop and the color are satisfactory… Read Full Review