Galway, The Twelve Reviews

Galway, The Twelve - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Galway, The Twelve

Galway, The Twelve

“My girlfriend and I had been planning to take a trip...”

Written on: 04/05/2011 by lukeromeril (54 reviews written)

My girlfriend and I had been planning to take a trip to Ireland celebrate (or as she put it, commiserate) her 30th birthday on May 2nd 2011. This coincided with the Royal Wedding, so we were convinced we would have a hard time finding a place to stay for a reasonable amount. After a short time searching the internet, we found a selection of places that were both available and affordable. The one that we liked the look of the most was The Twelve, situated by the bay in Galway, the west coast of… Read Full Review