Sturdy Kids Reviews - www.sturdykids.co.uk

Sturdy Kids - www.sturdykids.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 08/01/2015 by tbFloyd487 (1 review written)

I ordered a product as recommended via the customer service team. When it arrived it was rediculously oversized, even though I had used measurements as a guide. The team were rude, unsympathetic and it cost me to return it as well as the original delivery cost. They would not refund me stating the product was overdue the return date although it was in time - offering only to dispose of or repost the product to me at my cost. I would not recommend this company - there are others out there!

Sturdykids's Comment

Written on: 05/02/2015

We are very sorry that the items that you ordered did not fit, we provide as much sizing information as possible to help our customers. It is however impossible for us to identify an exact fit due to the varying shapes and sizes of the wearers, We have a 21 day returns police which is clearly advertised and had your goods been returned within this time you would have been refunded. You will find that it is common practice with internet shopping (and includes sites such as Amazon) that unless the goods are faulty or arrived damaged, that it is the responsibility of the buyer to cover the cost to return them. Again, this was clearly stated in our t&c's before you ordered with us. We trust that this clears this up for you. Vanessa Fowler Managing Director

Read 1 Comment

“I've been using sturdykids for over a year now for...”

Written on: 02/05/2011

I've been using sturdykids for over a year now for school clothing. After really struggling to find larger-size clothing for my 7 year old (I mean trawling every shop on the high street and finding nothing that would fit apart from sweat pants) finding this store online was a huge relief. Their clothes are perfectly sized for larger or taller children (and can be made to measure if required). They're also beautfully made and a fantastic fit. I can't tell you how happy my son was to have lovely clothes that fit him properly and looked smart. Very well priced and delivered quickly every time too. They also do clothes for teenage children. I can't recommend them highly enough.