Summer Ultimate Maternity Pillow Reviews

4.0

Summer Ultimate Maternity Pillow - Ask a question now

“I bought this product despite fairly mixed reviews and...”

written by kirsty88 on 30/04/2011

I bought this product despite fairly mixed reviews and i am really pleased i did. At 20 weeks pregnant i have been suffering from back pain and finding it difficult to sleep through the night - often in quite a lot of pain when i wake up. This pillow, although somewhat awkward at first (not to mention bulky) provides enough support for me to feel much better. The pillow is huge so not for you if you have a small bed, but you can move it around to support you where you need it and it's size means that it can provide support in several places at once. I've had it for a week and i am just about getting used to sleeping with it. From other reviews i have read i understand that it works for some people and not for others, but for me it has been brilliant. i now wake up in much less pain than i used to and once the baby is born it can convert into a nursing support pillow.