Wedding UK Shop Reviews

Wedding UK Shop - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Wedding UK Shop

Wedding UK Shop

“They have a lot of options to choose from. My fiance...”

Written on: 18/02/2016 by jrivers3 (3 reviews written)

They have a lot of options to choose from. My fiance and I shopped here and were really impressed by how many great items they have… Read Full Review

“My best friend had a wedding in the UK last year so I...”

Written on: 08/01/2016 by Ashrhodes (4 reviews written)

My best friend had a wedding in the UK last year so I got a chance to shop here. They have a lot of great items for you to try on and purchase and I was able to find a great bridesmaid dress here… Read Full Review

“Thiefs!”

Written on: 18/07/2011 by Lukemc (1 review written)

My younger sister ordered a prom dress from this site for approximately £103.18 On the 24.06.2011, a cancellation request was placed and the dress which was ordered was returned back to supplier. However, we have not yet received a refund?! Now the supplier refuses to respond to my mails. I seriously doubt I will sniff a refund. Stay away from these Thiefs!!!!!!!!! … Read Full Review

“we ordered a dress from kasicraft”

Written on: 15/06/2011

we ordered a dress costing £110 in total and it arrived 3 weeks early and its great quaility. the only difference is we used ukdress to order through. sorry you had problems but we would use them again… Read Full Review

“We ordered this dress for my grandaughters prom. the...”

Written on: 24/05/2011

We ordered this dress for my grandaughters prom. the seller advised the dress would arrive around the 20th April. on the 22nd april we chased it again only to be told not to worry. 10 weeks later and we have been supplied with a false tracking number that doesnt work, emails telling us not to worry despite the deadline growing closer. they are now just ignoring our emails. this company is a scam!! luckily we have been able to get our money back through our credit card company. do not buy with… Read Full Review

“DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. ”

Written on: 28/04/2011

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.
We paid 吴 玉祥
[email protected]
upfront for a dress under the website 'Wedding UK Shop'. Got mails from various people using text talk, so realised we had been scammed. 6 weeks later - no dress and no refund (although they said they would) but that was 2 days ago. Now not replying to my emails. DONT GO NEAR THESE PEOPLE… Read Full Review

Caprise's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2011

I found this review very helpful because...i had the same problem,paid the money-got the dresses-wrong colour,wrong size.cant get my money back.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2011

just ordered a dress myself, v worried now that we have been scammed. Have you had any more contact from them?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 31/05/2011

I too have just had the same experience, buying a dress from my daughter's prom which hasn't arrived. I cannot believe these people can get away with this and I have reported them to Paypal - though I doubt it will do any good.

BUYER BEWARE!!