Textvertising - www.textvertising.co.uk Reviews

Textvertising - www.textvertising.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Very rude”

Written on: 18/03/2016 by CrystalHolloway223 (1 review written)

Obviously a teenager in his bedroom rather than a real company. Rude customer service and difficult to deal with. One to avoid… Read Full Review

“Superb to deal with and very proffesional”

Written on: 09/03/2016 by niKinney451 (1 review written)

I have used a number of bulk text messaging providers and after their initial services they became difficult.. grab you in and then ignore you, which in business terms was unacceptable. These guys have been brilliant! When I described my requirements they listened and helped with what I wanted to do. With their experience they helped me to assemble a much more targeted and focussed campaign which turned out to be the most effective, I could see and analyse the results and with their… Read Full Review

“Great site to use and features are second to none. I...”

Written on: 26/04/2011 by textvertising (1 review written)

Great site to use and features are second to none. I have been with them for over 2 years.

With Textvertising you can send Bulk SMS and MMS messages, run competitions, voting services and loads of other interactive type services.

They are also UK based so when I do need to get in touch I can speak to someone who can help. There customer support team are really helpful.

Highly recommended… Read Full Review

Steven007's Response to textvertising's Review

Written on: 18/05/2011

I found this review very helpful
<br/>I've spent months trying to find an MMS provider with a no-nonsense easy to use interface. We finally came across Textvertising and were up & running within five minuets. We even got free MMS credits when we opened the free account.
<br/>Thanks Textvertising.