Acceport - www.acceport.com

3.0

Acceport - www.acceport.com - Ask a question now

“Acceport.com (Acceport) does not deliver!”

written by on 17/12/2011

Acceport.com (Acceport) will take your money, but has zero intention of shipping you any of the product(s) you purchased. Then they string you along by promising the delivery will be made and the product should arrive in 10 to 15 business days. Follow up inquiries lead to another email telling you that the order shipped and ask you to wait another 10 to 15 days for delivery. I believe they use this as a stalling tactic until buyers exceed their 45 deadline with PayPal to file a dispute against them. I ordered a digitzer pad for a Motorola Milestone 2 XT720 cell phone. Acceport.com was one of the very few sites offering this part, which I needed to repair my wife's broken cell phone. After never receiving my purchase or even so much as a confirmation of shipment email from them or a tracking number I did research online and found this site along with others and plenty of users reporting identical experiences. Not to mention I spotted a few highly suspect "good" and 4 star / 5 star (top) rating posts that I believe are bogus and posted by the people actively involved in this scam operation that are intended to ensnare more victims.

“it's my friend recommended this store, cause she once...”

written by on 26/04/2011

it's my friend recommended this store, cause she once bought a protective case for Iphone 4 before. I opened the web and find it's LV designing case, great case with excellent designing. So i ordered one. It's one week later that I received it and I am using it , great , very very beatiful. I like it, thanks