Yorkshire Athletics - www.yorkshireathletics.co.uk Reviews

“I was looking to start my young son out with some...”

Written on: 23/04/2011 by Zerostate (1 review written)

I was looking to start my young son out with some athletics events as he had shown some interest at school and is not a great fan of either football or other team sports. Sadly we fumbled at the first step as there really is a shortage of good information online to learn about the different events, and more importantly where you can actually talk part in them. Not being involved with Athletics previously I had no idea where the nearest club was, what events my son would be able to do, how much… Read Full Review