Savic Small Animal Cages Reviews

Savic Small Animal Cages - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Savic Small Animal Cages

Savic Small Animal Cages

“I own three different Savic pet cages and all of them...”

Written on: 23/04/2011 by PinkMouse (8 reviews written)

I own three different Savic pet cages and all of them seem in pretty good nick. When I first bought my female mice I got a standard savic cage with a lime green base and navy bars, it came with a small pet house, a wheel, a food dish, water bottle, hammock and food. It is simple to clean, safe and they can't escape from it (although they both broke one of the top bars from biting, swinging and jumping on it constantly until one side gave way) but its nothing serious. I gave this cage to one of… Read Full Review