London, River Thames Bateaux London Reviews

London, River Thames Bateaux London - Ask a question now

“Brilliant day - Superb lunch”

Written on: 15/06/2012

I received my Thames lunch cruise as a birthday present. The boat was really nice, we had a table for 2 next to the window so we had plenty to attactions to see. The food was absolutely delicious 3 lovely courses and we ordered a glass of wine to compliment the meal. The waiter service was excellant we could not fault it at all. We have already recommended the cruise to all our friends… Read Full Review

“Somebody bought me an experience package for Xmas. ...”

Written on: 19/04/2011 by DaveyBoy77 (58 reviews written)

Somebody bought me an experience package for Xmas. Now I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I always find these things more hard work than they're worth, and this has certainly turned out to be the case with this. My sister bought me a cruise on the Thames with a lunch for 2. All I had to do was to choose a date, call up Bateaux London and let them know.

Now for some reason, whenever you call them up, they never answer the phone. You can choose to leave a voicemail (which I've done… Read Full Review