O2 Business Reviews

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

O2 Business - Ask a question now

“Wont let Business fit data caps”

written by ManOfBusiness on 20/06/2018

Im so angry with O2 I simply asked for them to fit a cap on the amount of data we are allowed to use to the fixed contract amount they would not let me so and now my mangers use way pass their 8GB each and its costing me a fortune if they would simply let me fit the cap my review would have be much more positive as it is id never come back to o2 for business use.

“ MINUS O2 BUSINESS”

written by Messiahr24 on 11/04/2017

O2 Business is appauling long phone waits to get thru to 02 customer service 02 business billing is rubbish have to go on line 02 shops esp skipton north yorks Franchise shop minus very poor service n shop 10 rating 02 mobile phone signal very poor 2 to 3g

“"Paying for a Gesture"”

written by EAshburn on 11/11/2016

Time as contract customer: 3 years and 4 months Time as O2 customer: 5 years + Current device: Lumia 950 I am writing to express my disgust with the "service" that is advertised by your company but not delivered. My phone was damaged yesterday (7th November 2016) by a pedestrian barging into me, while I was having a conversation on my phone, with such force that my device fell from my hand and the screen shattered upon hitting the ground. This is the second device I have had on pay monthly contract. The first, a Lumia 925, was paid for for the full 2 year duration and an additional few months until the Lumia 950 came out. I have had the 950 for 1 year without incident proving that I am a careful phone owner. Each month I pay £10 insurance to yourselves. I have paid approximately £400 to you in insurance since first taking out my pay monthly contract with yourselves in July 2014 and have made no claims on that insurance. I was even told by yourselves that as a reward for being such a loyal and "valued" customer I had been awarded an £8 per month reduction on my bill, only to then be advised by your "customer service" that no one knew how to apply it to my account. So I couldn't in fact have the loyalty reward promised to me. After my phone being damaged yesterday I was told I had to call back today because no one could help me. So, I politely waited and called back today only to be told I wouldn't receive any help from the insurance department because I cancelled a payment yesterday. I cancelled this payment because I will not pay for a service I am not receiving. I'd be happy to pay the outstanding bill of £78 on Thursday of this week, Only once I can guarantee that I will receive the service I have been promised but has failed to be delivered in the past. After being told that I would need to be passed to a customer service manager by the insurance team so that I could discuss the matter with someone, I was passed through to a customer service peon who lied and said I wanted to pay my bill today. Then, once asked to pass me through to management, kept me on hold for 30 minutes. Only to return and tell me "It's not O2's fault my phone is broken, it's my responsibility to make sure my phone is safe and use it in a way it wont be damaged. It's only broken because of my reckless usage". How god damned rude. It's called accidental damage because it's an incident that cannot be prevented or foreseen. And after responsible ownership of my phone for an entire year, and the previous phone for over 2 years, to be spoken to like that is just plain ignorant and disrespectful. How dare someone who is supposed to provide assistance to a customer speak to them that way. It's because of this constant failure to uphold any kind of respect or responsibility for the customer that I am going to be leaving your network. After paying for insurance for more than three years I'm refused delivery of the service I've previously paid for? That would be like a cab driver being paid to take you somewhere and then parking their car in your drive and walking away.

“Pretty Pleased”

written by fluffyduckling on 07/07/2015

I've been putting off upgrading my phone for a long time as I don't want to have to spend ages on hold and all the faff involved with it. When I rang O2 I did have to wait a little bit on hold, but when I got through to the lady she was really helpful and sorted it out straight away. My new phone arrived within the next couple of days - although it came to my work unpackaged and without a name on it, just my phone number, so I am lucky my work colleagues are so honest or it could have easily gone missing. I had a slight issue in setting the new phone up as it took 24-48 hours to set up the phone connection, but I rang O2 twice and they talked me through everything to do. So although I had a couple of gripes, they're customer service was very good, which I was surprised but pleased with! Now the phone is set up (iPhone 6) it's great, I love it!

“O2 Business Customer Service”

written by on 15/10/2014

Phone works OK, but 2 issues: 1) Business billing is now online (unless you want to pay extra for a paper bill). The system is really clunky and time consuming, it's like going back in time to 1990! 2) O2 will not stop sending me spam text messages They drive me nuts.

“Fantastic deal, fanstastic Customer Service”

written by Fishera1961 on 23/07/2014

I called O2 Business to obtain a new mobile. Got the I-Phone 5c for free on a Tariff at £19.17 per month. I was asked what I need; not what they wanted to give me. The young guy was extremely professional and knew his stuff. He followed up with a call the next day to ask if I need anything else or any technical support. Outstanding.

“Very Poor Customer care”

written by tsDaniels419 on 04/06/2014

I was asking for my PAC code and they kept me on hold for 30 mins. Is it because I ma leaving your network?

“O2 Landline : Stay Away”

written by on 23/09/2013

Well I had to write this, after wasting time on Ofcom and other places, I think I have to spend sometime writing this review. The main issue with O2 Landline is it is pricing is completely ( and what I think is deliberately) opaque, the only thing they are interested in is signing of the contract. The customer service will never reply to emails, not to phone calls or anything. So you would never know how much you will be charged nor what other services are available. Fortunately, O2 lost a significant contract from my company because of my poor experience with them. Stay Away.

“O2 Business”

written by on 20/04/2013

The new O2 business site is appalling, it is far too complex, will not work on iPads despite them being an Apple partner. Given that in terms of cost/phone coverage then there is no real differentiation between the various providers then the site is a definite black mark. I will leave them once my contract as expired since the site is hopeless and complaining about any issue almost impossible (no email access, long phone queues), sorry I left Vodafone where I could even download by voicemails on the site.

“O2 Business Support isn't open at weekends”

written by on 21/03/2013

I switched to O2 business from Orange Business as I could save £26 a month for the same deals in June 2012. Since then my handset developed a fault less than a month in to the contract, I called up Business support on a Wednesday night, closed. Spoke to "normal support" instead, couldn't do anything as I was a business user!!! Called Bus Support in the morning, that's fine we can deliver your replacement phone on Friday, where would you like it to be? So I asked if there was a time scale, 7-5. Failing that it would be Monday 7-5 as they don't do weekends!! I do and Orange do they also give you three time slots! I was also informed that Business Support isn't open at the weekend either! Finally got the phone sorted, then moved house 4 mths later, signal checker said great for the area. Moved in, no signal. Fobbed off for three mths about its the train line 700 m away, its this, its that etc. Finally escalated problem and offered a boost box that is £120 vat and it uses your broadband (so a landline I said!). Told them no, they can have the phone back and they can cancel the contract as their customer service has been appalling for the last 6 and that I was dreading the next 18. They agreed!!! Jiffy bag is here for phone so good bye O2 Business

“Challenging”

written by on 07/02/2013

I've been looking to update and migrate my account away from O2 business for about 2 months. The sad truth is, I just wanted to move to 02 consumer. I had no idea how hard it would be! Neither side of the business could agree on the process – Each team suggesting another contradictory process. The business retention team were dishonest where comparing packages. As a result I wasted time going back and forth while trying to be loyal to O2 (big mistake). I’ve now moved, agreed a deal and ordered the phone late (6.40pm) on Monday night requesting delivery for Wednesday. I was promised that this would not be a problem as “we’ve missed delivery for tomorrow anyway”. I arrive home on Tuesday to see a failed delivery note! Arrrrr. .

“Gone Downhill”

written by chessmachine on 13/10/2012

IMHO O2 mobile and home telephone customer service have gone from good to poor over a 2 year period.

“O2, O N0 !!!”

written by firstgear on 26/09/2012

After placing order on 22/8/2012 and told installation would take place 10-12 days later, i recieved a e-mail giving a installation date of 24/9/2012, I make that 4 Weeks. 24/9/2012 nobody turns up. Since spoken to most of the staff in O2 call centre, Emma,John,Gordon and Joseph , all giving a promise of a call back, still waiting and still no phone or broadband at my new business !!!! Do not touch, they even make BT look good .

“Disgusting treatment”

written by nugget1 on 23/07/2012

Had to write this review on the treatment my wife got from the o2 shop in Scarborough. She called in to upgrade her phone on her business account, having been a customer with o2 for over 15 years. She was basically told by an assistant with an attitude problem that o2 do not recognise her loyalty and that o2 are a business, so she could not have the phone she wanted. We could have gone to any of o2's competitors and got a better deal. Having since complained to o2 directly they have made amends to put things right, but i would never use an o2 shop again and stay away from the Scarborough branch.

“Do not use O2 Business for your business! ”

written by on 07/12/2011

You would do well to AVOID O2 Business service if you value your business profits and productivity. After being told landline installation would take '7-10 days', it in fact took over 3 weeks! No phone, no broadband in the office = NO WORK! A router meant to deliver BEFORE the landline installation delivered 2 weeks AFTER the phone installation. Actually had to use a router from home and have the line changed to a dynamic IP address to get my business going. Still not on a static IP. Have been writing email after email in complaint to O2 iasking for compensation, all ignored. Next stop, a letter to the Guardian newspaper. Avoid these clowns and go with a decent office phone/broadband provider because O2 are laughable. They consistently offer timeframes they cannot and do not keep to.

“Great product but dreadful (BT) backend”

written by group62 on 23/06/2011

Ive been with o2 for some time now and the product is very good, where it lets itself down is the legacy BT backend service systems. When my business mobile contract expired I switched to a cheaper package with o2 which caused loads of billing problems and, my business phone being switched off twice, for 12 hours during a 6 month period. Ive been with Orange, Tmobile, Vodaphone, so I know that none of them are particularly great.

“O2 Mobile Phone Contract for Business. ”

written by on 18/04/2011

O2 Mobile Phone Contract for Business.

Think twice about using O2 for you business mobile phone service!!!

We have a small limited company, which relies heavily on our communication service to contact our clients and win new business. O2 was our first choice due to the popularity of the network, and it seemed to be the best business contract choice at the time of purchase (just over a year ago).

...choosing O2 has probably been the worst decision we've made for our business infrastructure. I'm really appalled at how poor the service has been and how little they actually care about their customers. Let me break down how rubbish they are into three distinct areas, which I hope will make you think twice about using them:

1. Quality and reliability of Network.
Our clients have continually complained about the poor sound quality of our calls, despite a full signal. O2 tried to blame it on our handset and sim card, yet we had the same problem on 3 different handsets and sim cards. Furthermore, important calls were regularly cut-off with no reason, losing us valuable customers.

2. Cost.
It may appear a fairly cheap contract during the time of purchase, but be careful, it's not! We set-up 3 business phones, one of which we haven't been using for 8 months, and yet on average our call charges have been £400 per month. We are a regular 9-5pm, Mon - Fri company and we don't make many international calls.

3. Customer Service.
Let me rephrase customer service - 'customer service with O2 = '0'. We've had none! Over the course of a year, we've provided O2 with a revenue of £4,800. We maybe small, but £4,800 is surely valuable business to anyone? It certainly is to us when we come to selling our services to our customer base. Per usual, this is another argument about large companies monopolising the market, to a point they no longer think they have to provide any form of customer service. Not once have we received a call to help us move onto a better phone tariff or an improved service. In fact when you do call (which is on premium call line), when it comes to complaining about the service, you are met with defensiveness or a person who is obviously trained to wash their hands of responsibility/accountability.

Summary:
Overall our mobile phones are our biggest business cost - well they certainly are if you use O2! We've moved to another service provider, and so far, are much more happy with the service. We've brought our cost down to £100 per month, with no hidden costs plus a much more dynamic call service, which meets our demands of our service, with room to grow.

Power to the people...not to the large companies who think they can take our business for granted!!!!