Bellavista Villas Reviews

Bellavista Villas - Ask a question now

“Great Villa ”

Written on: 17/12/2013 by FredrickR087 (1 review written)

This is a amazing place. beautifully decorated and safe for kids :) I travel a lot due to being on business. So I get my own accommodation I have been in some horrid places and I have been in some amazing places this is one of the amazing ones. I am in Dubai at the moment on a business trip and im staying in place called The Sapphire Villa great place modern beautiful both these places are out this world Check them out!… Read Full Review

“Heaven on Earth ”

Written on: 17/04/2011 by Chancellor 1 (1 review written)

Heaven on Earth

Best describes Bellavista in my humble opinion.

This 3 story villa is perched on a cliff, providing a phenomenal panoramic view of Sandy Ground Harbor, and the Atlantic.
Life just doesn't get any better enjoying your morning coffee on your private terrace, as the sun rises, and glistens on the calm turquoise waters. Evenings provide a stunning view of spectacular sunsets, dazzling night skies with a multitude of stars, and the moon's reflection on the waters below.

Our 3… Read Full Review