Quorri Reviews - www.quorri.com

Quorri - www.quorri.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Quorri - www.quorri.com

Quorri - www.quorri.com

““STUNNING 3 ct diamond ring, Estee Diamanti Luxe...”

Written on: 03/06/2022 by TheresaGuthrie (1 review written)

Honestly, I have been researching “online diamond rings” for two years. I am truly happy I found Quorri. I was a bit hesitant ordering online, but then I read your reviews. I asked him for a 3 ct “MOST SPARKLE” I could get. He recommended Estee, 3ct, Diamanti, Luxe Round Brilliant, ideal cut. When I opened the box in the sunlight, the sparkle exceeded my expectations! When I went into a grocery store, 3 young women commented on my ring. Tip: when ordering, discuss deadlines. He went beyond to help me meet my deadline. Thanks again!! and Thank you Quorri for your craftsmanship!

“Quorri is the best”

Written on: 25/09/2021 by Ugonadal (1 review written)

My wife and I totally loved our bands. I got my engagement ring from Quorri and knew right there that I was going back for the wedding rings. I had an issue with my ring size and it was fixed for me at no charge. That was really amazing. I'll highly recommend!

“Truly Impressed”

Written on: 26/07/2021 by Edgar308 (1 review written)

I had a great experience with Quorri from first contact. My custom designed piece is flawless. I highly recommend them.

“Custom Ring”

Written on: 22/07/2021 by 223Hess (1 review written)

I had a custom ring made to match a ring I had purchased from Quorri years ago. It's gorgeous! It was beautifully crafted to fit next to my existing ring. They look as though they were originally made together. The process did take longer than expected, however during Covid this is to be expected. I was in contact with a man who was helpful, knowledgeable, and quick to respond to my emails and questions. We were so happy with our custom piece, my husband purchased beautiful Aterna stud earrings for my birthday, gorgeous. I would highly recommend Diamanti by Quorri for high quality jewelry!

“AMAZING!”

Written on: 01/08/2019 by ShaunaBeth (1 review written)

We are in love with our purchase! We were on a tight timeline and Quorri delivered! The Celeste ring is stunning...the service was absolutely fantastic! Thank you!!!

“Pristine Bracelet ”

Written on: 26/02/2019

The person I dealt with was such a pleasure to work with. I've received so many compliments on it already. I was notified throughout the entire crafting process. It is true to its description and is a beautiful piece. Would definitely recommend!

“Diamanti Aterna by Quorri is Amazing”

Written on: 03/12/2017 by Carlo389 (1 review written)

I was looking to purchase an engagement ring but wanted something reasonably priced and Eco-friendly. I finally came across Diamanti by Quorri. I was very impressed with their collection rings and earth friendly lab created Diamanti stones. I emailed them with specific questions and each was answered within the hour and to my satisfaction. I ended up ordering one of their Prestige rings upgraded to an Aterna center. A few weeks later the ring arrived and WOW! The ring was above and beyond what I had expected! The Diamanti Aterna stone blew me away. It was well worth the upgrade. I have seen very expensive diamonds on many occasions and this ring was no different. It looked like I broke the bank and spent easily 25k on this ring. I literally could not stop staring at its beauty. The ring is very well made and had a nice heavy weight. I also want to mention that the customer service team was fantastic. They guided me throughout the process and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Diamanti by Quorri to anyone looking for an incredible ring at a fantastic reasonable price!

“Great product, excellent service”

Written on: 28/09/2016 by Indy55 (1 review written)

I was buying a ring for my Wife after 36 yrs. of marriage, so after looking around she actually found Quorri. After much debate, she decided that the Euphoria II, was the ring she wanted. I ordered it while she was away, and it arrived after she got back. It is truly spectacular, the sparkle and finish is exceptional. Unfortunately, the ring turned out to be about 1/4 size to big. We arranged to take it back, as we live in driving distance of the drop off point. We corresponded about the size we needed. I also asked if they could put a rush on it as we were going away. They did put a rush on it, and we went and picked it. The ring now fits, and looks amazing. My Wife is thrilled with the ring, and we would definitely buy from Quorri again.

“Stunning beyond compare”

Written on: 26/07/2016 by tgThurston486 (1 review written)

The team at quorri exceeded all expectations. They were constantly on top of things and always hit their mark. The ring is beautiful and both my fiancé and I love it. Even more amazing was how they pushed and got my ring done in record time when I needed it most. I can't thank you guys enough. Look no further, I'm going to be shopping quorri from now on!

“Great Company with great customer service”

Written on: 23/02/2016 by s2quach (1 review written)

Hi, I bought an engagement with Quori and co. His replies were quick, and he answered my concerns quickly. My only concern was that their record was almost too spotless, but now I can see why.

“Better Than Brilliant!!!”

Written on: 05/02/2016

This ring is beyond what I had ever hoped! It is so beautiful, the craftsmanship is superb. I love this ring, it gets so much attention and you would never imagine that it was not a diamond. I am over the moon and even more delighted that I also choose the matching wedding ring! For any gifts I will be sure to come back to Quorri! Thank you so much for such a beautiful ring!

“QUORRI IS 100% QUALITY, ELEGANCE AND THE BEST SERVICE ”

Written on: 01/02/2016 by jonnyishi (1 review written)

My experience with Quorri sincerely was the top of everything!! My Fiance and me are super happy for Quorri created this magnific and gorgeous ring to us. Quorri was the main person who was very helpful and polite to me d since my first contact till the day I went to pick up my ring and I would not chose Quorri to purchase my Fiance's engagement ring if I had not the best service and customer care at Quorri. Ontario, Canada

“Great Company and Good Experience”

Written on: 18/01/2016 by Abelp325 (1 review written)

Awesome company and good products. They stand behind what they sell. Will do business with them again.

“An excellent company to do business with!”

Written on: 08/01/2016 by AkiraPorterfield (1 review written)

Several months ago, my fiancé began taking me from jewelry store to jewelry store to find just the right engagement ring. What a challenge that was! Perhaps without a conscience things would have been easier. I just couldn't get past the sub-par quality of the diamonds and limited ring selections for the money being charged! I just couldn't do it! For both my fiancé and me, design, quality, workmanship, and value have been top priorities with every purchase we make. While we'd heard of the issues with mined diamonds, neither of us realized the extent of the problem. Had we known, it is likely we wouldn't have been shopping for one at all! Fortunately, my months of searching and educating myself led me directly to Quorri and its vast array of diamond jewelry that can only be described as "breathtaking". I'll admit I was skeptical, though after much research, which included a thorough review of each and every customer review, I informed my fiancé that I just had to have the Asscher cut engagement ring with a matching wedding band. He was thrilled that I'd finally found something I loved, and even more thrilled to see the price tag in consideration of my wish for a 4 ct center stone and platinum setting. Even I couldn't believe I was able to get all that for the money! That was weeks ago... Last weekend, after a full day of stops at the many places we'd been to together when we first started dating (yes, he is a gem of a romantic), my fiancé took me to the beach we'd visited on our first "official" date. There he proposed to me and presented me with a MASSIVE, most beautiful diamond engagement ring I could ever imagine. Honestly, I will never forget that moment when I saw the ring and it's sparkle in the sun. Truly, this is the only ring who's beauty could even come close to matching that of the love I have for my fiancé. It is incredible to say the least! I am so grateful for this ring and all that it stands for - love, beauty, quality, environmental consciousness, and value. Thank you, Quorri, for making this possible, and especially for providing your customers the ability to own something truly fabulous, which they may wear with the utmost pride. And lastly, a final word about the man from Quorri's customer service department, whom worked tirelessly behind the scenes, to ensure that my ring would be absolutely PERFECT and arrive on schedule. Thank you!!! It is - and I love it!!!

“Beautiful jewelry and great customer service”

Written on: 28/12/2015 by Anyao401 (1 review written)

We have ordered a custom made ring and I could not be happier with the results. The CAD design was wonderful and the gold designer did a great job. The customer service was outstanding throughout the whole process. They looked out for us to save us the most money possible (choosing the best deal/sale available), and billing was simple. Finally, the ring was finished early, and shipped/received before the estimated receipt date. I would definitely order from them in the future, and would recommend them to anyone!

“GORGEOUS JEWELRY & GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 14/12/2015 by maidenpei (1 review written)

I have bought a Pendant, Earrings & a Ring from QUORRI & all were beautiful & arrived beautifully packaged with an Authenticity Certificate. I am most impressed by their Customer Service. He was very attentive & made helpful suggestions when the Earrings & Ring I chose didn't work for me. One of the reasons I was willing to buy from QUORRI online was their reassuring Exchange/Return/Refund Policy, & when I made two Exchanges & two Returns for Refund, all were handled promptly & efficiently. I would highly recommend buying from QUORRI. Their product line is streamlined & exquisite. I like that. I prefer less to choose from but better quality. Thankx, QUORRI!

“Beautiful!”

Written on: 09/08/2015 by Walter12 (1 review written)

My boyfriend recently proposed with a beautiful Quorri ring and I couldn't be happier. He raves about their customer service, and I feel good knowing he made an ethical and financially responsible decision when it came to purchasing my engagement ring. We will certainly be return customers! Anyone who is hesitant about making a purchase with Quorri shouldn't be!

“engagement stone”

Written on: 20/07/2015 by sintam (1 review written)

My husband purchased my engagement ring stone from Quorri as he had custom created my ring and I LOVE IT. The stone is gorgeous! After a year with the ring I was heartbroken to find a crack in the middle of my stone! I was informed that this (although unfortunate) can be normal even with a true diamond and that there is no warranty on accidental occurrences. The customer service was great however, and they offered me a great discounted rate on a replacement stone and even upgraded my purchase! The customer service rep Xavier was quick to respond (through e-mail none the less!) sometimes responding within the hour! I will definitely be back!

“order early, it takes longer than they say it will.”

Written on: 20/07/2015

I haven't received my ring yet; but I'm looking forward to it based on the great reviews I have read. So far, the customer service agents have been fast to respond and very nice, however, I cannot get status updates on my online account and have no idea when my ring is actually going to arrive. I emailed my customer service agent with a request to have the ring delivered this week (about 14-15 business days after the order was placed - it was ordered in the very beginning of July). They told me that is was "not possible" and that I shouldn't "rush" it. I'm slightly disappointed with this response as my date request is within the 14-20 business days that they offer for made to order platinum rings, so I'm not asking for any favors or for them to go outside of their standard. I even offered to change my shipping to overnight (they did say I could change my shipping to a discounted overnight rate when the ring is finished, which I appreciate). I'm disappointed that I won't be able to propose at my family event this week since both her family and my family will both be there, but my fingers are crossed that the ring will actually come earlier then they say and/or is worth the wait. The agents at Quorri are available, responsive and nice. I appreciate the work that goes into making these rings beautiful and high quality, I just wish my ring would come sooner so that I wouldn't have to change my proposal plans. I'd recommend this company. But order earlier than you think you should. I'll be happy to update this review to reflect that actual outcome/arrival of the ring I ordered. I'm only posting this now hoping that it will be helpful to people out there who may be looking to purchase a ring for a specific date.

“I loved the ring and their customer service!”

Written on: 10/07/2015

My experience with Quorri was truly something great. They had the exact same style that my fiancé wanted! In the ordering process the assistants were great and very helpful! I really appreciate all their help. I was able to get the ring and propose to my fiancé, and once she saw the ring she was blown away! She loved the clarity and fire that come from the ring! I really is beautiful. All of our friends loved the ring as well and my fiancé loved the attention. I will definitely be ordering from Quorri again in the future!