Debt Dissolve Reviews - www.debtdissolve.co.uk

Debt Dissolve - www.debtdissolve.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Debt Dissolve - www.debtdissolve.co.uk

Debt Dissolve - www.debtdissolve.co.uk

“Very helpful company. They helped me out when i was...”

Written on: 12/05/2011

Very helpful company. They helped me out when i was REALLY struggling with my debts. My advisor was always polite and courteous and talked me through all my available options before we decided what was best to do. I would recommend their service to anyone, I just wish i hadnt taken so long to decide what to do about my debts… Read Full Review

“I have been dealing with www.debtdissolve.co.uk for...”

Written on: 04/05/2011

I have been dealing with www.debtdissolve.co.uk for the last year or so. Every advisor I have spoken to has been helpful, non-judgemental and have been very pleasant and polite on the phone, answering all my queries efficiently.

I would happily recommend them and their debt management service to any of my friends or family.

“I have just successfully completed a debt management...”

Written on: 03/05/2011 by zoomcity (1 review written)

I have just successfully completed a debt management program from Debt Dissolve. I started out with about 12,000 pound of debt and within 3 and a half years I have managed to become totally debt free.

There is a fee for the service they provide (which is covered in the single payment you make to the company) but for me this was well worth it. True to their word they stopped all interest and charges on my accounts (which did take a few months from starting the program) and as a result paying… Read Full Review

“Having been in an ever increasing debt spiral over the...”

Written on: 14/04/2011 by joillin (1 review written)

Having been in an ever increasing debt spiral over the past 2 years, I finally bit the bullet and went to get help. I am now in the 4th month of a debt management program with Stanhope Financial (www.debtdissolve.co.uk).

Everyone at the company has been really helpful, they stopped my creditors contacting me which was the main source of my stress, and now most of my interest and charges have been stopped.

I can't recommend their service enough, hence the reason I am writing this review… Read Full Review