IG Sell Reviews - www.digsell.com

IG Sell - www.digsell.com - Ask a question now

“No Service from this company”

written by dnsbrandt on 25/09/2017

I purchased a computer battery. I got an immediate response that they would let me know when my order had shipped, and that was the last I heard from them. Note: There is NO phone number on the website. You can contact them via email all you want but they never responded to me. I'm now filing a complaint with my credit card company to get my money back.

“Very bad service”

written by FaithHarris1961 on 31/03/2016

Received my laptop adapter, but it didn't fit altough they told me it would. I returned the adapter (paid 30 euro myself for shipping) more than a month ago but still didn't get a refund. I've e-mailed them more than 10 times about this, but I didn't get a reponse once.

“Stay away from DIGSELL”

written by Shea449 on 27/03/2016

I ordered a cable 2 months ago for a laptop and i have not received it yet,The over charged me by $15 more than the quoted price of $30 on their website,They have not even dispatched it yet,I keep contacting them and they won't even reply.First it was because the Chinese new year and then they're out of stock and now they won't even reply.They say they except paypal but this is bullshit.THEY KEEP SAYING THAT THEY'RE GOING TO SEND AN INVOICE BUT IT NEVER DOES.

“Pretty much the biggest dodgy website i have...”

written by Techtonixx on 14/09/2015

Pretty much the biggest dodgy website i have experienced on the internet. claimed US server base while being actually shipped from China. Didn't have the tenacity to hire someone that can type passable English. The review above is only review for the company and also only review done by the user.. also nearly illegible summary. Even if they send the product, the site clearly states that "some items' shape may be different from your original ones, please understand it".. so if i went through and tried to buy a 300$ laptop keyboard replacement, it's not their fault if it doesn't fit. Also China is (allegedly) notorious for exporting products made with very very low grade materials. said they're open for customer service 7-24 and in next paragraph said they operate mon-fri, then next paragraph said their customer service surpasses all other companies that only operate mon-fri. What elsee... Their logo doesnt have the "D" in Digsell Promises 5 day delivery for free worldwide and will cover cost of border customs costs (those together would normally cost at least 30% of the listed price) They have a image-link "willkommen in der digsell" which sounds German to me.. and is senseless... because it's a fake US / covert China site.. The companies e-mail is someones name..... /// -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Website: digsell.Title: digsell - shop best laptop batteries and laptop power adapters at wholesale price Description: get cool best laptop batteries and laptop power adapters with whloesale price at digsell Type: shopping,wholesale clothing,Wholesale and Outlet Domain Age: 1 Years, 194 Days Website Speed: Average Website Value: $170.01 Owner Country : China Website Location : United States Probable website origin :- 54%; China 46%; United States Notes:- [Alert Result] Registered contact email address is a free one [Alert Result] Administrative contact email address is a free one [Alert Result] This Site Maybe Linked With Other Risky Sites [Alert Result] This website is 1 Years old [Alert Result] This website setup involves countries known to be high risk [Alert Result] This website is likely to be operating from a high risk country Analysis Details:- Although being a new website, does not make it un-trustworthy, as with any new business you should be extra vigilant and do your own research before placing an order or making an investment. This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items. Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necesarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Only reason i've typed so much is because of the extent of a joke that the website is. especially since it has products (eg Steelseries GT70 2QB Keyboard) that i literally cant even find the model name of within the MSI company or SteelSeries manufacturer's websites. or anywhere else for that matter. Some sick twisted and borrrred mofo put that much work into itlol Damn well made , check it for a lol

“I purchased one sunvisor dvd player from www.digsell.com ”

written by yingpan2010 on 14/04/2011

I purchased one sunvisor dvd player from www.digsell.com
and it uses very well and it also much fashion,my friends also want to buy one
after watch my quepment.