Covent Garden FX Reviews - www.coventgardenfx.com

Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com

Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com

“Excellent Excellent Excellent”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by sandersbirdie (1 review written)

Well what do have have to say but Excellent Excellent Excellent, Nothing was to much trouble always on the phone to support excellent exchange rates would recommend to all, Postal service was spot on please support the family business this is what we need on the street great shop location great staff keep up the good service and thank you again

“Well done Team more than satisfied you did what you...”

Written on: 12/08/2022 by GWJ2424 (1 review written)

To say we are over the moon is an understatement. Enquired for Euro quote Thursday AM got 1.173 was satisfied. Arranged a Bank Transfer small problem with Bank,Covent Garden were understanding and continued the transfer. Recieved Euros first thing by special delivery Royal Mail 12/8/22.My overiding feeling was the response to the customer Friendly @ Professional.

“All round great experience”

Written on: 23/06/2022 by AliceHaley368 (1 review written)

Fast, efficient, friendly service and great rates. They were readily accessible by phone and were most helpful regarding my request to change my delivery date.

“Great service ”

Written on: 01/06/2022 by Baylee391 (1 review written)

Was a bit worried about the bank transfer as account details not the same as company name. Excellent communication and picked delivery date (at no extra charge) . Would definitely use again !

“BEST EVER COMPANY FOR FOREIGN CURRENCY”

Written on: 19/05/2022 by postman1113 (3 reviews written)

Used this company on many times the rates are always as good as anywhere else, Website easy to navigate and they will take payment on Debit cards if required or bank transfers. Also you can pick your delivery slot or arrange to collect from there office Right at the office in Covent Garden 1 minute from the tube station, Got all my tracking through email and spoke to customer services a highly professional person as is the company . GREAT JOB C.G.F.X.

“Brilliant experience”

Written on: 12/05/2022

I was very nervous ordering a relatively large sum of money online to be delivered in the post from a company I'd never used before, but this has been a brilliant experience. Coventgardenfx offered the best exchange rate by far (nearly €10 more compared to the next best) and with free delivery over £750 it was ideal. So I ordered online, the process was very simple and clear to use. I was immediately given an email response and I liked that I could pick my delivery date. It was delivered signed for delivery in a subtle parcel and on the day I had requested. They gave a nice mix of notes including a few 5s. I had an email confirming it was out for delivery the day before it arrived so communication was excellent and reassuring. When it arrived it was the right amount down to the single euro coin and came with a receipt specifying the rate I had bought at. Very happy. My only suggestion would be to make it clearer on the website that you can request specific denominations (within reason). I only realised this was possible after I had ordered when the confirmation said "if you have requested specific denominations..." The mix was good but I would have chosen slightly less 50s and some more 10/5s for ease of use. But that's my only slight issue that it wasn't really obvious and I didn't realise until too late. Overall 10/10 experience and will use again. Thank you!

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 21/04/2022 by JessicaNeary (1 review written)

The family run business Covent Garden FX have been brilliant. He was extremely helpful and understanding when I did a blond moment and put an order through for a buy back service rather than purchasing currency...woops. I was well informed throughout the whole process and I even explained that the currency I need to split between 4 people so needed an even amount. He sent the currency through to me in 4 separate envelopes evenly making receipting and giving out the money a breeze. I am so please with the service I received and will be sure to use them again in the future. Thankyou to the team.

“Friendly, efficient and fast service ”

Written on: 01/04/2022 by YSutton (1 review written)

I was quite concerning using this company as I was transferring the money for euros. On speaking to someone at Covent Garden they reassured me it was perfectly save and was easy to do. Which it was. I have used them twice so far and couldn't be more pleased with our service. One very happy customer.

“Great service and rates, fast delivery!”

Written on: 24/03/2022 by crismagno (1 review written)

I had great experince using CoventGarden FX to exchange Pounds for Dollars. I have contacted the advisor who has been super friendly and made my whole experience easier and fast! She asked as well if I had preference of 100 or smaller notes what I thought was good reminder. Compliance check online was fast and easy and next day I had delivered in my place. I would defnitely use it again!

“simply the best”

Written on: 09/03/2022 by GMG55 (1 review written)

Have used CG FX in the past by going to their office in Covent Garden. This time decided to use the on line ordering and home delivery service. WOW, wish I had done this in the past. very efficent service, delightful and helpful on the phone to my queries. Money arrived the next day by 1p.m. and best of all their exchange rate has always been the best. I highly recommend them.

“First time we have used this company for travel money...”

Written on: 08/03/2022 by IanCam (1 review written)

First time we have used this company for travel money and we were very pleased. Straightforward process, great rate and a good selection of notes. Would definitely use them again

“Efficient and ProfessionaL”

Written on: 01/02/2022 by goaway48 (1 review written)

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.FROM START OF ORDER TO DELIVERY SO EASY TO FOLLOW.EVEN BETTER, RECEIVED NOTES(EURO) I WANTED, IN TIME SLOT. ALL CLEAN NOTES TOO.VERY PROFESSIONAL WHEN I CONTACTED THEM .GIVE THEM A TRY .THIS WAS MY SECOND DELIVERY.ASKED ABOUT CROATIA KUNA AND THEY KNEW ALL ABOUT THE VALUE.

“Can’t go wrong with this company ”

Written on: 21/01/2022 by Nobbybrogphil (1 review written)

Used Covent Garden six times they are spot on best rates and delivery is fast great company I would recommend them and I have to my friends

“Simple to order, fast delivery”

Written on: 11/01/2022 by johnnywills (1 review written)

ordered with these for the 1st time, ordered on sunday and arrived on time on tuesday, very happy customer, will use again for sure.

“I am not a review guy but this time I…”

Written on: 12/06/2021 by Alexios (1 review written)

I am not a review guy but this time I have to leave a review and I am very pleased it is a positive one! All the previous time that I had some left over euros from holidays, I was using local face to face shops to sell the currency (euros) for pounds. I was always "loosing" some money because the exchange rate was not that good, but because it was a small amount of euros I was ok with that. This time though because of Covid and not traveling to my country to see family and friends I had 3000e just sitting in my house. On every option for a face to face deal I was loosing from £200 up to £280 and I was not happy. I had heard for this shop but I was always afraid to post money, especially 3000e. I took a risk to be honest, the problem now days is that there are so many scam sites with fake reviews etc. But my wife that she had used the shop in London many years ago (in person) she was telling me that it is legit. I was still afraid though. Long story short I made the order and I received the information how to post the money. I went to the post office, I asked for special delivery and to use insurance for 3000e. It was Wednesday. On Thursday I received an email that they have receive my money and they will transfer the money in my account in 1-2 days. On Friday there was no money (but I had a missed call from their shop) Today (Saturday) someone called me to inform me that they are having some problems with the bank from their end and they will try everything to "push" them to put the money in my account around 17:00pm. The guy on the phone was very nice and apologetic that I have not received the money yet. I was still a bit nervous because I know how banks can be sometimes during weekends. I checked my account around 17:00 and there was no money. So I was like ok hopefully on Monday now. But then I checked again after like 5mins and the whole amount is there! what a relief!!! so yeah guys! feel free to trust this company! The reviews are legit and the staff helpfull and professional. :)

“Currency Exchange at its best!”

Written on: 26/05/2021 by Atonic (1 review written)

I recently used this week, CoventGardenFX online to get the best exchange rate for my Euro 2021 holiday. No big deal, but local exchange rates were awful, so I went online, because of Covid restrictions and as I do not live in London where they are based. Ordering system online very straightforward, and making a Bank Transfer before getting goods (not covered by credit card) can be scary in this day and age, but I should not have worried. This family run enterprise do exactly what they promise, and I recommend them unreservedly to anyone and everyone wanting a international currency exchange. Even Euros in this case haha! Thank you to all who dealt with my order, efficiently and to the letter, well done, I will be recommending you to friends and business associates. Great UK company for the future.

“Fantastic Service”

Written on: 13/02/2021 by DotScuba (1 review written)

This was my first experience of using a money exchange other than a face-to-face transaction & I did so with some trepidation, however, once I'd made the decision I was so glad I used Covent Garden FX. My advisor was informative, helpful, courteous and thoroughly professional. I had a far better rate than I would have had on the high street, and my money was in my Account within 24 hours. I received a superb service from start to finish and I would'nt hesitate in using them again, so, the plan is to treat the grandchildren rather than keep unused money in a drawer...

“Great rates and fast service”

Written on: 05/08/2020 by PaulRG1966 (1 review written)

Ordered our holiday Euros on Sunday and requested a Wednesday delivery, so that someone could be in to receive the delivery? Delivered on time and early enough that my wife didn't have to wait in all day. The best bit was the exchange rate which was the best available that we could find, with no hidden charges? So many places get bad reviews that we wanted to highlight how pleased we have been with Covent Garden FX? Would definitely use again!

“Excellent Service and quick delivery”

Written on: 23/07/2020 by ZionMcDougall81 (1 review written)

Excellent service and fast delivery. My husband always use covent garden fx for all of my travel money exchange but this is the first time am ordering it online. It was so easy with excellent rates compare to others and the emails I received after wards also put my mind at peace because I was a bit skeptical ordering it online. Received my order this morning. Very efficient and i will definitely recommend to friends and family.

“Faultless Delivery”

Written on: 02/03/2020 by Mike_L67 (1 review written)

I've used Covent Garden for some years now and would not hesitate to recommend their service. Whenever I've had a problem, inevitably mine, they're always quick to respond to phone calls and always polite and efficient in dealing with any issue. Give them a try, you won't regret it.