Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com

4.9

• Speed of service

Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com

“How I recovered my assets ”

written by 1993Sears on 01/06/2024

terrible platform, took my money, I tried to withdraw .sent email saying I have to pay for tax which I did, the issue could not be solved, kept requesting for more commission , bad treatment . I had to look help from Expertapexrefund . org, they trashed out everything, recovering my asset, I got everything back and I was relief of the stress I pass through

“Very poor experience ”

written by ConorCoyne on 29/05/2024

Got one exchange rate online and was asked to fill out a large transaction fee form. We also spoke to 2 people on the phone ahead of arriving in store. When we got into store we were told the rate would have to be different (a lot less) due to the denominations of notes that we brought in. This was not specified anywhere online, nor was it asked when we spoke to members of the store team on the phone prior to leaving home. I’m assuming this was due to the additional work they would need to do in running the money through a money counter. (Not even counting by hand so I don’t understand why it is additional work). Basically ended up getting the same rate that we would in going anywhere else. Absolutely no point in coming all the way to central London to exchange money with them unless you are wanting to get the same rate that you would at anywhere else - they advertise they have the best rate then give you the same rate as others. We had no choice than to exchange with them as we travelled over an hour into London solely for this purpose. The staff were dismissive and did/said nothing to explain or appease the situation. We were told it was the managers decision and no point in discussing with him as he was “just a pair of hands”. We basically got penalised for something that wasn’t a fault of ours (as they did not specify they needed this information anywhere) but required more work for their machines. So even though it says “no commission“, they basically make their commission in giving you a lesser rate at the end. You also have to wait to receive your money - we brought in on a Saturday and was told we would get it “sometime in the week” - it arrived Wednesday evening. Would never patronise them again.

“Withdrawal issue ”

written by qdDonovan97 on 14/05/2024

I'm very very excited. Days back I found a review forum about how A SSETRECLAi M . 0 RG helped outl in getting back loss funds. However, the firm did a tremendous job and helped me get my money out successfully,

“Do your research before investing ”

written by EllianaLamont278 on 14/05/2024

To be sincere , I am just disappointed The worst platform!! Nothing worked as expected. I then contacted ???????? ???????????? ???????????????????????????? .???????????? and received my refund of $12000. To be sincere , I am just disappointed

“Currency”

written by JenCovent on 19/04/2024

First time used and would recommended to everyone You could phone and speak to a person and they talked me through my problems They Were very patient and understanding and even though it took longer for my money to get there and I was past that offer expiry time they gave me that amount so I wasn’t penalised on the rate offered due to the bank delay Arrived safe and sound Thank you to all the staff for help and kindness

“Knowledgeable and Helpul ”

written by Benjaminc462 on 10/01/2024

Having never ordered Currency on line before I was obviously nervous. I am very pleased to say that this site was exactly what it said. I made a few phone calls to confirm details and having phoned twice in less than 10 minutes, the lady I spoke to was kind enough to talk me through the payment details and was able to confirm payment while still on the line. The currency I ordered arrived the following day before 1pm as promised. Having used Covent Garden FX once I would happily use again

“Excellent service ”

written by morjp001 on 10/10/2023

As described good value for money and would recommend anyone.

“Great Customer Service always”

written by United12 on 31/07/2023

I was recommended to try Coventgardenfx.com never looked back. It's a brilliant company to deal with, I get all my currency from them. And I always recommend them to friends and family. They always give the best rates, and it's great that you can transfer the payment so you don't have to give your bank details. I will always use coventgarden

“Really good service ”

written by DerrickBarlow on 15/07/2023

Could not fault the service I received from them. Will definitely use Covent Garden again.

“Marvellous service”

written by JAfromBristol on 02/04/2023

I ordered £1000 worth of Euros and was please to receive them a few days later. The exchange rate was better than others that I googled and I would not hesitate to use Covent Garden FX again.

“Excellent service ”

written by ErinFrazier on 17/03/2023

Excellent service. Ordered one day and delivered the next. Will definitely use again and would definitely recommend if you are looking for a great exchange rate with excellent service.

“Excellent ”

written by Darcydoo1922 on 17/02/2023

Very easy to order and money came on the day that I chose, I will definitely be coming back for my holiday money again and will recommend to friends and family.

“First Class FX Service”

written by Geoff91 on 11/01/2023

Have used Covent Garden FX services for a long while now and have never been let down by them. On the mosr recent occasion I asked for many small denomination notes for Tipping purposes. When the consignment from the bank reached Covent Garden, it was all in large denomonation notes, whereupon they called me to apologise and promise one-day delay in delivery whilst they got their bank to provide what I'd requested. Well done Covent Garden FX.

“Great service, great rates”

written by ianmdavidson on 23/10/2022

This is the second time I have used Covent Garden FX. I used the postal delivery which turned up ahead of expected date. The rates are tight for notes compared to others. I will be using again.

“Excellent Excellent Excellent”

written by sandersbirdie on 26/08/2022

Well what do have have to say but Excellent Excellent Excellent, Nothing was to much trouble always on the phone to support excellent exchange rates would recommend to all, Postal service was spot on please support the family business this is what we need on the street great shop location great staff keep up the good service and thank you again

“Well done Team more than satisfied you did what you...”

written by GWJ2424 on 12/08/2022

To say we are over the moon is an understatement. Enquired for Euro quote Thursday AM got 1.173 was satisfied. Arranged a Bank Transfer small problem with Bank,Covent Garden were understanding and continued the transfer. Recieved Euros first thing by special delivery Royal Mail 12/8/22.My overiding feeling was the response to the customer Friendly @ Professional.

“All round great experience”

written by AliceHaley368 on 23/06/2022

Fast, efficient, friendly service and great rates. They were readily accessible by phone and were most helpful regarding my request to change my delivery date.

“Great service ”

written by Baylee391 on 01/06/2022

Was a bit worried about the bank transfer as account details not the same as company name. Excellent communication and picked delivery date (at no extra charge) . Would definitely use again !

“BEST EVER COMPANY FOR FOREIGN CURRENCY”

written by postman1113 on 19/05/2022

Used this company on many times the rates are always as good as anywhere else, Website easy to navigate and they will take payment on Debit cards if required or bank transfers. Also you can pick your delivery slot or arrange to collect from there office Right at the office in Covent Garden 1 minute from the tube station, Got all my tracking through email and spoke to customer services a highly professional person as is the company . GREAT JOB C.G.F.X.

“Brilliant experience”

written by on 12/05/2022

I was very nervous ordering a relatively large sum of money online to be delivered in the post from a company I'd never used before, but this has been a brilliant experience. Coventgardenfx offered the best exchange rate by far (nearly €10 more compared to the next best) and with free delivery over £750 it was ideal. So I ordered online, the process was very simple and clear to use. I was immediately given an email response and I liked that I could pick my delivery date. It was delivered signed for delivery in a subtle parcel and on the day I had requested. They gave a nice mix of notes including a few 5s. I had an email confirming it was out for delivery the day before it arrived so communication was excellent and reassuring. When it arrived it was the right amount down to the single euro coin and came with a receipt specifying the rate I had bought at. Very happy. My only suggestion would be to make it clearer on the website that you can request specific denominations (within reason). I only realised this was possible after I had ordered when the confirmation said "if you have requested specific denominations..." The mix was good but I would have chosen slightly less 50s and some more 10/5s for ease of use. But that's my only slight issue that it wasn't really obvious and I didn't realise until too late. Overall 10/10 experience and will use again. Thank you!

Asked by dspjune on 26th January 2020 Report this content
How safe are they and is it safe to use Bank Transfer?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content MPRD Written on: 27/01/2020
I have used Covent Garden FX two or three times to obtain foreign cash. The reason I go back to them is because they have always been reliable in the past - the day after they receive the bank transfer from me, I have received the currency I ordered in the denominations I requested in the post before 1:00pm by Special Delivery. I have used Internet Banking frequently to transfer funds to friends or companies via the U.K. Faster Payments system. I follow well publicised procedures to keep my computer up to date and with good antivirus and firewall protection. Just double-check that the sort code and account number you are sending to is correct.